Why would you support Hillary?

Iknow:t

Feb 14, 2008
First of all, in one interview she says the race isnt over and to "Let the voters have a chance to be heard".http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/03/26/clinton-insists-dems-race-is-a-long-way-from-over-looks-toward-convention/But then she says in other interviews that even the delegates that were won in primaries can use their own judgement and vote for whoever they want.http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/03/26/clinton.delegates/index.htmlWhy would you support a candidate who is pretty much saying to your face that you, the voter, shouldn't be trusted to make the decision of who is president?Also, I'm not an Obama supporter, in fact, I am not even a democrat, so this isn't about bashing hillary for Obama. I am asking an honest question.electoran: Hillary isnt just talking about superdelegates, she is talking about all delegates, the ones that they recieve when people vote for them.

I would support Hillary if she were running for the border.I might even give her a push (of course I wouldn't get out of my car to do it...)

It proves that she will stoop to any level to get what she wants. but better her than a Republican.

I love zombies too, but disfranchising voters in two states just isn't right. Remember Hillary would be ahead if they were counted.

I would not and I won't. If Hillary cheats her way in, McCain will get the vote, if not, the great antithesis of Red America, Obama will.

I agree with you. The Clinton camp also said that they wouldn't go after Obamas delegates. As well as saying, the winner should be judged by delegate count. The Clinton Camp also said the popular vote doesn't matter.Last week the Clinton Camp tried to say, its not about the delegates, its who would have the most Electoral college votes for state if this was a general election. WTF?Its only counts if its in her favor, and it doesn't count if its in Obama's. I don't understand why people support a person that will lie,cheat and steal to win. Then complain when things aren't going his/her way. Really, is it just because she is a woman?

Because we don't want another bush for 4 more years and Hillary i think has more experience than Obama has .

Hillary's correct, people have a constitutional right to vote and they did.Hillary's also right that superdelegates have the freedom to endorse any candidate they want. Kennedy (a superdelegate) endorsed Obama, yet his state gave Hillary the victory, so if Kennedy has free choice to back who he wants then so can the rest of the superdelegates.

Good point. Not only that. Have you heard her many 'mis-spoken' statements? If you lied to your friends about everything in your life, like she lies about everything in her life to make herself look like more than she is, would your friends go along with an excuse like "I mis-spoke"? or just steer clear of you because you had proven yourself to be a down-right liar!!Like you, I am neither an Obama supporter or a Democrat. I'm not even a Republican. I am an Independent who thinks that as long as we keep voting these kind of people into high offices, and keep re-electing entrenched, crooked career politicians, we will get just what we have been getting. Doesn't take many brains to figure out that any machine, after running for over two hundred years, needs a complete overhaul. That's just what the machine that runs this country needs. A complete overhaul!!

Back