Why would the Hebrew G-d contradict himself and have a Christian 'Son of God'?

Simon

May 24, 2008
The following are passages from the Hebrew Scriptures upon which the Jewish faith is based. It is the
same sacred text that has been intentionally misinterpreted and revised in an attempt to validate,
legitimize and give credence to the basic beliefs of the Christian faith. The passages are from the
Hebrew Prophet Isaiah . . .the same Prophet Isaiah that the Christian Church used to indoctrinate and mislead countless generations for over 1500 years.
These passages from Isaiah chapter 43 dispute christian dogma:
43:10 - ye are my witnesses, saith the Lord and my servant(Israel) whom I have chosen that ye may know and believe and understand that I am He. Before me there was no god formed, neither
shall any be after me.
43:11- I, even I the Lord; and beside me there is no saviour.
43:12- I have declared and I have saved and I have announced, and there is no strange god
among you, therefore ye are my witnesses saith the Lord, and I am G-d.
43:13 - Yea, since the day was I am He and there is none that can deliver out of my hand. I will
work and who can reverse it?
43:15 - I am the Lord, the Holy one, the Creator of Israel, Your King.
43:21 - The people which I formed for myself that they might tell of my Praise.
43:25 - I, even I am He that blotteth out thy transgressions for mine own sake and thy sins I
will not remember,
These passages are from Malachi:
3:6 - The Lord changes not.
3:22 -Remember ye the law of Moses My Servant which I commanded unto him . .for all Israel.
****** There is no god as man or man as a god********
Why should it not be appropriate to question the validity of a faith that is based on 'hope
and certainty' that is derived from a deliberate misinterpretation and revision of meaning
of a sacred religious text of another faith ?

All of the verses quoted are from the Old Testament which were written hundreds of years before Jesus was sent to minister on earth and therefore they do not refer to or apply to Him.

He wouldn't, but the victors of the Roman-Jewish War had motive to bastardize the religion of the folk they'd just defeated ..........

Back