Why do women complain about equal rights yet dress like "women"?

energeez

Oct 28, 2008
women complain about making less than a man, or being controlled by men in corporate world i.e. glass ceiling, but everytime i see a business woman , she is wearing makeup and high heels and a skirt. For whom? Why have i never heard a woman point out how sexist this seems?
high heels arent just for sexiness, they are to make you look taller and to give women the so called "womanly" posture. I dont see how it is me, it is the culture.
why do women have to wear makeup to feel confident? bs. and asian women that paint their faces white are just expressing their femininity right? All im saying is why cant a woman wear flat shoes instead of wearing high heels to make their butt stick out. They arent comfortable. Seriously if women ruled the world, would they wear makeup and a dress to work? HIGHLY DOUBT IT.
Tiger Woods should have gotten a divorce stupid, not sleep with 20 other women. If i feel the need to cheat i consult the vow i made first, then act second. Acting resulting in divorce, marriage counseling, discussion.
u people are so full of shit lol

Ehhh
Surely everyone should have the right to dress however the hell they want and not have their abilities in their career judged AT ALL by their appearance? If I was hiring someone for a job and one came to the interview dressed in a suit / skirt, the other in jeans and a hoodie, it would have no effect whatsoever on my decision to hire them. My decision to hire them would be based purely on their skills as laid out in their CV and whether they seemed to have the right kind of temperament and friendliness for the job. Nothing more, nothing less.

When a woman dresses like a man and doesn't wear makeup, she isn't treated as an equal. In most companies she would be treated as a freak. A woman in a business setting dresses as a woman, not to seduce or impress a man but because it is customary and expected and because they enjoy wearing attractive clothing. If we all have to wear unisex clothing to get the same pay, would you demand the next step be that we all all have the same haircut?

I don't really see why wearing skirts and makeup should prevent a woman succeeding in business. Do you mean that women can only be successful in business if they dress exactly like men?

I'm not going to drool all over her legs...but I like women in skirts. It reminds me of pleasant things and people I've known, throughout my life.

You seem to be implying that women need to dress "masculine" in order to be taken seriously. Business women are wearing their high heels and makeup to feel confident, not to impress you. Women should be able to dress in whatever way makes them feel comfortable and still be valued as equally intelligent.

Man was a bartender, and it looks like he has become psychotic from alcohol.

You may live in a part of the world that keeps women behind closed doors uneducated, and sniffing for air through cracks in the window screen, suffocating under a black burqa. I saw how men in those countries dress. Their pants are so tight you can see their junk. Maybe the world should wait to see what clothing YOU approve of.... but for real nobody here cares.

Women dress for themselves here. Not like the middle east where there is rules for everything. If you see women as something for sex then everything they do everything they wear is sexy. Then you perceive her as deliberately trying to seduce you for which you will condemn or maybe even beat her. I suggest you keep YOUR eyes to the ground.

all working women dress differently.

i personally know a few who dress like a man,
but it feels like you are cross dressing when you do that, i tried and i hated it.

Edit: complain about equal rights, lol

just chang the gender in your question. Why do men still dress like men? If they wanted to be taken seriously they should wear skirts and stockings. It's your personal problem if you see a sexy woman and get a Ha**- O*
So what exactly is your legitimate accusation now?

Back