Why can't I sell my 17ft Bass Pro Targa Tracker Boat for $16000?

Arron

Jan 3, 2009
2001 Tracker Targa 17ft 4inches Deep "V" Big water w/ 4 Stroke 75 hp Mercury. Comes with Trailer, ores, night lights, gages (fuel, speedometer, tachometer, voltmeter, water pressure, and trim), walk through windshield, side storage, Dual Console, 30 gallon built-in tank(you won't have to fill up, it has plenty already-FULL), 2 bait wells, divided acrated 50" livewell w/ flow-rite aeration timers and remote drain controls, Tracker 12 volt 52 LB thrust 50" foot-controlled trolling motor, Radius tempered glass walk-thru windshield, AM/FM cassette stereo, extra-wide carpeted gunnels for large downriggers, aft aerated livewell, 2 large aerated baitwells w/ liftout stainer, in floor storage, storage shelf under console, all welded hull, bow storage, bow panel w/ trim recirculation and courtesy light switches, locking storage on console, wheel lug locks on trailer tires and spare tire, lock for swing away tongue, and lock so people can't drive away with it. Also comes with boat cover, battery charger, plus 4 seats that can be removed (can be moved to the front or back for easy fishing and to be able to get the anchor which there are two for different bottoms) plus all weather stand up Convertible top w/ side and aft curtains, side lockable storage for up to 7ft fishing rods, ship to shore radio with extra high atten.(Horizon-Standard VHF Marine Radio model #GX1265S Plus portanle ICOM Waterproof VHF Marine Radio model #IC-M2A) Garmin GPS Map 172C Color GPS Cahrt Plotter, Ritchie X-15 and Ritchie S53 surface mount lighted compasses, 3 Sospenders High Performance Inflatable Life Vests, tilt steering wheel, cup holders, ski storage, glove box, gas fill vent combo, hand rails, 2 60 watt speakers, and safety features. Has not been on water for 2 years. Has been shrink-wrapped and winterized each year. I have never been on a more stable boat. 37 mph top speed. It was designed for big water. Many extras that did not come with the boat. Cash or certified bank from local bank. (the picture of the deep V 18 is just like the 17ft but one foot longer both are Deep V)

Back