Why can't I open any of the apps on my iPad mini?

chububobcatmmmm

Apr 27, 2010
I used iTunes to back up my iPad so that I could take the pictures off it and remove several apps to regain some space before going traveling. After the backup was completed and I finished everything I added a 2 new movies from my computer. When I tried to open my video player (QQ Player HD) it brought up the launch screen then instantly closed, disappointed since I was no on a plane headed where I was going, I attempted to play temple run, angry birds, fruit ninja all of the 12 games I have with the exception of 3 all instantly jump back to the springboard. While playing around with it I found that 90% of my apps all crash instantly.

Before I backed up the iPad they all worked after none of them work. I have tried various methods to get it back into working condition but all have failed.

Yes, my iPad is jailbroken so that I can use a PPoE connection to get online using my wifi at home since it doesn't support a router. Other than that the only mod I have on my iPad is allowing 6 apps instead of 5 on the spring board tray at the bottom.

All of my apps except for cydia are legit downloaded from iTunes apps.

all i could think os is to install the latest version of iOS 6.1.3.

Jailbroken idevice are very complicated to fix and troubleshoot.

or try reinstalling each apps

You have a jailbroken iPad?
Sheesh... my PC isn't even housebroken; it sh|ts on me nearly everday.

To the Q: I suspect the reload of the iTunes backup failed to access some "hidden files", and believe you need to reinstall each of the apps, one-by-one.

Back