who thinks that casey anthony.....?

I think maybe Caylee was chatting with a older- man online and went to meet him somewhere-maybe at a hotel room. Rest is history.

I think she did it.
I look at my children and wonder how you could kill the person that trusts you fully and needs you the most because they are helpless. I hope that monster never sees the light of day.
What fires me up the most is that there are more than enough family's in America that would have loved to give Caylee a wonderful an loving home instead of a sociopath that dumped her in a shallow grave.
RIP Caylee.

I live local to this case. There hasn't been a doubt in my mind she did it from day one. The problem is the evidence. Now that we know this bag of bones carrying the child's body has been out in the woods and was really discovered in August, then got flooded, how good is the evidence? We shall see but they will need a change of venue I am sure, no fair trial here my friend.

If anyone thinks differently they are morons, of course she killed her she wanted to party and Caylee was an obstacle to her fun so she killed her and dumped her body then went out and partied for the next month. She is such a pure sociopath she actually thought it wasn't that big a deal and was genuinely surprised when people got upset about it. She assumed everyone was like she is...now she knows differently and isn't it interesting that she shed not one single tear for her child but is now sobbing all the time for herself. I hope she is in horrible misery and pain for the rest of her disgusting life.

Back