Where can I find this kind of Over The Ear wired/wireless (bluetooth?) headset?

nathan

May 14, 2008
Basically im looking for a headset that will provide decent music/movie sound quality (So i can perhaps listen with it on my laptop or android phone) but mainly focuses on the mic for communicating in videos games (Ps3- Bluetooth) or on my pc - like on skype. I dont have the money to buy a PC headset and a Gaming headset. Plus I dont want to hear my game through the speakers. Just my friends- so basically a bluetooth headset. Plus gaming headsets mics are awful and have robotic tints to the voice. Its disgusting.

I found this mic that basically shows what im looking for - http://store.apple.com/us/product/H8306ZM/A/harman-kardon-bluetooth-wireless-over-ear-headphones

But sadly its an apple endorsed product which means It more likely wont be usable with anything else but media players. (ipod and crap). I want this Bluetooth wireless over the ear headset mainly for a decent mic to use on my ps3 (I dont want a gaming headset just a mic) and have a wired-able ability so I can use it on my pc. (would the mic work as well on the pc? or just the sound? I would think not considering there are two jacks-speaker and mic so only one would work at a time?)

Basically Im not even sure if ANY of this would work. Im not very knowledgeable in this area. But since the headset would be bluetooth and have a mic I would assume it would work on the ps3? and it should work on my pc (its not bluetooth though) if its wired.

Anyways Since i dont know much about all this please feel free to inform me about what is good and what is bad, what will work, and what wont. Wouldnt mind information about gaming headsets either, as long as there are some that actually have good mics? So far I havent found one that works like my sony bluetooth ps3 headset.

Back