What is this rumor I keep hearing about Obama not being born in Hawaii and

Mike

May 13, 2008
a false birth certificate? Ok first of all I am an Independent for McCain, but that does not mean anything with this. I just wanted to let everyone know and get it out of the way.

This question is to "Mature" People from all sides that actually know something and can provide links to more information.

I have heard that there is a judge in Philadelphia ordering Obama to produce an original birth certificate amongst other rumors. That is what I consider this until I get some real facts.

I do not want extreme immature Liberals or Conservatives just blasting insults at one another, or the candidates. Please if you have some real information, tell me about it or provide a link.

This is very interesting, and a major issue if it happens to be true.
Isn't it funny how I specifically stated that I only wanted "Mature" answers from people that have actual knowledge about it. And most people are doing the opposite.

Now to the few that have answered with they're versions and links, "thank you". No matter what party you belong to, you answered with maturity.

To the rest of you "LEARN HOW TO FRIGGIN READ!!!!!!!"
"Alex J" another person that apparently needs to take more reading classes. I said that it is just a "Rumor" and that I need more facts on it.

Don't you think I might have already considered the possibility that it is all nonsense? But because it is such a major rumor that I wanted more information on it.

How's about instead of trying to make people look like something they are not, you "Actually Read the Question Carefully".

Because if you did, you would have noticed I already stated that I did not believe it yet because I consider it to be a "rumor".
"Alex J" another person that apparently needs to take more reading classes. I said that it is just a "Rumor" and that I need more facts on it.

Don't you think I might have already considered the possibility that it is all nonsense? But because it is such a major rumor that I wanted more information on it.

How's about instead of trying to make people look like something they are not, you "Actually Read the Question Carefully".

Because if you did, you would have noticed I already stated that I did not believe it yet because I consider it to be a "rumor".

Please Excuse the multiple posts I wrote last. I only submitted it once, however yahoo gave me an error message and when I checked on the question again, it had posted multiple times.
To everyone trying to turn this question into an issue of where McCain was born, please allow yourselves to be educated.

Anyone that is born abroad in a different nation, who's parents were either in the military or working for an Embassy in another nation , are STILL CONSIDERED American Citizens by birth.

There is a very simple law that states that. That is why any child (Military Brat) that is born in lets say Germany, isn't a German Citizen. Because one of the parents was serving our nation abroad they are considered U.S Citizens by birth.

John McCain was born in Panama that is true. But he was born on a United States Naval Air Station where his father was serving.

That makes him a United States Citizen by birth.

I wanted Mature answers people not this cr@p.

What about the FACT that McCain was born in Panama and not really a "natural-born citizen," as the Constitution requires. Maybe if he was actually born IN THE CANAL (his mommy was probably trying to abort him) then it would be OK. Then again, maybe Bush just did another signing statement to make it OK.

Well, the extent of rumours that the rightwing are spreading about Obama including some people claiming that he is the antichrist or mulim terrorist would make you doubt any internet rumour about him wouldn't it?

McCain is the one who was born abroad, in Panama.

it is about as true as when he lived Indonesia that his parents made him as well as themselves citizens there so not to have to renew visa's every 6 months for the child, denouncing their American citizenship. I would love for it to be true to put an end to having to hear him on TV but it is unfortunately not.

oh and for the record, even Schwarzenegger could run and win but would not be allowed to hold office even if he won because he was not born here. he can hold many offices because he become a citizen and has resided in the states for the required amount of time required before running.

There is a motion in a Philadelphia court filed by Philip Berg. If the name sounds familiar it's because it's the same Philip Berg who filed a lawsuit against the Bush administration for being behind the 9/11 attacks. Not trying to be extreme, this is an actual fact and the link is below.

Because it's just that: A rumor.

Don't you know that all candidates are thoroughly vetted before they're allowed to run for the highest office in the land?

THINK!

Stop believing the nonsense out here.

Do you honestly think that the FBI, the CIA and other governmental agencies would not check out a person who wants to lead this country?

Please think.

It indicates Obama was born at 7:24 p.m. Aug. 4, 1961, in Honolulu. That should be no surprise, as it merely documents what Obama and his biographers have always said. But the document should put to rest groundless speculation raised on some conservative Web sites that Obama might not have been born in the U.S. and therefore might not qualify under the Constitution as a "natural-born citizen" to be president.

Follow the link to see the document. This is nonsense and has be debunked.

Back