What is a good second sport bike? Please comment?

sprtsplyr_20

Jul 21, 2008
My dad just got a 2008 Kawasaki Ninja 250 which is real good for his first bike. Not very expensive ($3700) and all. He only rides it to work and nearby the house. But in a year he wants a bigger bike. He likes the BMW F 800 S ($9475 new retail) and also thinking of getting a used 2008 Honda CBR 1000 RR which he says he has found online for$9600. What is a good second bike in the range of 800-1000 cc and not over much over $10000? Any insight would be helpful.

Tell dad this.... the new addition won't be a second bike for long. Suzuki SV 650! Have fun.

the BEST sport bike is the Honda Interceptor
Cycle World Magazine proclaimed the Interceptor as the "Worlds Best Bike", no other bike has ever received a higher award.
The Interceptor is a true do anything bike, touring, sport riding, racing, it has the best balance of any bike, quiet, smooth, reliable, and comfortable, it has a vtech engine that an extra set of valves come in at performance speeds, its 800cc, and also has an excellent resale value.
used to own a 97 Interceptor and owned many bikes after and no bike I ever owned came close as good, I made a mistake of selling it.

Back