What do you think about what some of these mma fighters have to say about fedor?

Corey

May 12, 2008
Fedor is the best pfp fighter in the world." - Randy Couture

"Fedor is the best pound-for-pound fighter in the world aside from bj Penn, those 2 are the best fighters in the world." Quinton Jackson

"Fedor is my favorite" - BJ Penn

"He is the BEST." - Mark Coleman

"The best in the world, no doubt." - Phil Baroni

"Look, I've fought many people from around the world, so I've seen many strong fighters. But like him, never." - Renato Sobral

"NOBODY wants to fight Fedor." - Wanderlei Silva

"Our great champion, he is the BEST in the world." - Josh Barnett

"Fedor has no equals in Sambo or MMA." - Aleksander Mikhailin

"Fedor would be absolutely great in K-1." - Ernesto Hoost

"Fedor has no weakness! I have seen so many fights, and even the best fighters in the world have a flaw in their game but I have yet to find one in Fedor Emelianenko." - Bas Rutten
"Probably the best ever lived....he's a living legend right now and I don't think there's a man on this planet who can beat him; the man is unreal. Pound for pound the best in the world." - Diego Sanchez

"Fedor is the most incredible fighter you'll ever see." - Frank Trigg

"Fedor is a machine." - Don Frye

"The best fighter to climb into ANY arena is Emelianenko fedor. He is in his own league and you can't compare nobody." - Kevin Randleman

"Fedor is just too dominant, too good at punching people in the face. The way he punches people man he's trying to kill people, with both hands. He's in a whole different class by himself." - Brandon Vera

"He is the best and undefeated... His striking game and his ground game is the best, so that's why he is the best... He is the sh*t " - Mark Hunt
He's the total package; looks can be deceiving. He's incredibly strong, his hips are amazing, probably his best asset. Hard to hold down, hard to do anything with the guy.........**** he's just the best, that's why he's the best. He gets in position to throw the big bombs, he throws just as hard on the ground as he does on the feet. That's why he's the world Champion." - Mark Coleman

-"He's the fastest I've ever seen. Much faster than Mirko. And he's got a great reaction. Technically he may not have such a big advantage, but physically he is the fastest heavy guy in MMA history. He tries a punch, misses it, then immediately shoots again, Cro Cop for example didn't even see them coming. He must practise that a lot, because it's not easy to improvise that kind of thing. He is really with a good combination of styles, he can go from one art to the other, that's what makes him different." – Antonio Rodorigo Nogueira
"He has a fast eye, good for counter-attacking. And in every fight he shows up with something new under his sleeve. Against Filipovic he used a great clinch-strike combo: he'd go for the uchi-mata, quickly following with a powerful hook." - Pedro Rizzo

"I was amazed at how good fedor is... I don't even think he's human", "i've never been hit that hard before" and "this guy is unreal, i don't think anyone's gonna beat him for a while" all by Tim Sylvia last night

All quotes are directly from the fighters mouths at a post fight conference or in interviews when asked about fedor. all can be found online through inside mma,youtube..etc.
btw bj penn was quoted saying that when he was fighting for k1 after one of his matches.

ITS ALL TRUE..he's one of the Greatest,if not the greatest. He has never Really been beaten, only loss came from a tko from and illegal elbow. He's just a born champ, he just tapped out slyvia.He gets nothing but respect he earns, other mmartist look up to him and dream to achieve his greatness. And thats right he is the best In mma. He wants to fight Randy Couture. He just a beast, I think he was a test subject for the kgb during the cold war they never got to use him though..LOL J/k..But on a real serious Note,, He just Sick...

I agree with all of them. I don't care how dominant Anderson Silva is in his weight class right now or who Fedor has fought recently, Silva's accomplishments and record cannot compare to Fedor's. Realistically, Fedor has not even lost in 30 fights. I saw Silva fight 3 times in Japan in Pride and he lost 2 of them by submission. Chonan caught him in one mean ankle lock for his last loss. Silva has only dominated in the past couple of years in only the UFC.

Fedor has been dominant for longer in Sambo, let alone mma. I have watched Fedor's dominance since 2001 and he still has shown no decline. Honestly, I feel the only people that will give him competition are Josh Barnett and Andre Arlovski, simply due to their versatility and size. However, they have both shown they can be KO'd.

Fedor's punching power is well overlooked as most of his fights are won via submission, but most of those fights, he pounds his opponent until they cannot defend a submission. ie. Sylvia in 36 seconds.

I would love to see him get the respect he deserves. I like Silva a lot, but for him to move up to 205 is not much to me knowing Fedor consistantly fights people that tower over him, again Sylvia, Schilt, Choi...If you watched the weighin, Fedor weight 230, but only took off his shirt. I would say he was no more then 225. I also think there is no reason for him to drop down as it would seem like easier fights then Arlovski and Barnett. It should also be noted that Silva had to cut to make the 205 weight too...

If i wanted i could say mickey mouse is the best in the world with different names. Saying does not mean he is. There is a fire in everyone. Remember that.

If i wanted i could say mickey mouse is the best in the world with different names. Saying does not mean he is. There is a fire in everyone. Remember that.

Back