What do u think is gonna happen because i got caught cheating on my quiz?

Dashawn

Apr 11, 2008
i dont really think its a big deal since the quiz was worth about 10 to 15 points... but any way im a sophmore..supose to be a junior smh...and i studied for this quiz yesterday night and i knew i had a good chance of passing my quiz.. it was a business quiz and we dont have a word bank to use so i just put some words on my hand just in case i forget..but it turns out that i didnt need to since the words happened to be on the quiz and i only had to put the definitions down on the quiz so there was no need to cheat...so i know my grade wouldve been an 83 or higher..and i couldnt cheat since another teacher was sitting close to me the whole time..then once i handed in my quiz somehow the teacher saw the writing on my hand..she told the chairmen of the teachers business department..and she took a picture of my hand with the writing on it...and she told me that she was gonna show ms. marril ( which was the teacher that sat next to me the whole time when i was taking the quiz) do u think im gonna get a 0 or will they let me have the grade i originally would have had. since she seen that i wasnt cheating.

Back