what did they think when i cooked them dinner? HELP?

Raz

Jun 3, 2008
sorry going to be a bit long

ok i'm friends with this college girl and she was complaining how her and her roommates haven't had a decent cooked meal in months, so i offered to cook her dinner. she laughed and said she didn't think i could cook in less it came out of a box. let alone for 4 hungry college girls. i got defensive and said i can and i will. i said hows tomorrow night, she said none of them wouldn't be back home till 7:30 i said that was perfect, all i need is a key, she gave me one of her spare keys. so later i went to the few stores and got what i needed to cook them a good dinner. next day i went over they were all out and started to grill the yellow fin tuna over cider/maple glazed in key limes and lemons juice with a family mix (melted butter and secret recipe) and grilled some steaks that i had marinating since and tenderized the night before,

when they all got back they (early) they were shocked i was there (my friend call her amber) was most shocked, then told them what was going on, one of her roommates insisted she help me cook but i said no this is me cooking for you all. dinner got done and i served them the steak 1st with wine they were even more shocked at the taste which they then dug in and i served them the 2nd coarse the tuna. when they got done they said it was the best food they've had. we started talking and i was cleaning up they tried to help but again i stopped them (i didn't eat with them) and gave them desert brownies with milk. i had to go but they asked me to stay but i did have to go.

but all of this was last weekend and my friend amber hasn't really talked to me since then. when i walk by her roommates they kinda avoid me and have smiles. when i try to talk to them they always have to go somewhere and can't talk.

so why are the avoiding me? and haven't talked to me? they all know i'm single (if that helps) what's going through there minds??

Back