unlock code for nokia 2720 - T Mobile.?

Crystal

May 13, 2008
I had googled searched for the code and no one had it posted so i decided to call T- Mobile myself and they gave me the code for free so i am going to provide you with the steps that t mobile provided for me.

Please Note: This code will not work for all carriers (AT&T, Sprint, ect..) I know first hand that it will work on the T-Mobile Nokia 2720 but if you are having a hard time finding the unlock code for your phone just call the customer service center for the carrier of the phone and they will gladly provide you with it free of charge. It tool 2 days for T-Mobile to get me the code but they followed through.

IF YOU ENTER THE CODE IN WRONG TOO MANY TIMES YOU WILL LOCK YOUR PHONE PERMANENTLY!!!
T-Mobile Sim Unlock Request
Sim Unlock Reference: 5710954
IMEI: 012349000465978

Unlock Code: 194107272804049

Thank you for taking the time to contact T-Mobile. Below you will see the Instructions for unlocking your Nokia device.

NOTE: If you receive an error message while performing the instructions below, stop. Please be aware that if an excessive amount of incorrect attempts are made, the phone will be permanently locked. Verify the IMEI by pressing *#06# and submit a new request. Please be sure to also include the city and state of purchase and what carrier's logo is displayed on the bottom of the faceplate.

1.Press #
2.Press * three times = P
3.Press * four times = W
4.Press * twice = +
5.Enter the unlock code
6.Press * twice = +
7.Press 1, then # and the display should read "SIM Restriction Off"

Thank You,

Sim Unlock Department
T-Mobile USA, Inc.

Each mobile has a unique unlock code and hence even if the model is same you cannot have the same unlock code.It varies according to the IMEI.To get a proper respective unlock it is better to approach the network provider or any third party unlock vendor like Wickedunlock.com and remove the network restriction.

Back