to have sex or not to have sex lol that is the question?

AdrianJackson

Oct 4, 2012
theres a lady that Im getting to know and Im planning to take her out sometime soon so we can be alone to ourselves and really get to know each other because like me she doesnt like everyone knowing what she has going on. I know she likes me and has thrown a few big hints my way. she told me Id make a great dad. she has a child btw and it was so random that it just had to mean something and then today when no1 was around she was talking to me and she just blurted out something about getting married and how our careers would bring home so much cash lol and how wed have so much to talk about(shes graduating from criminal justice and Im starting school to join the NC highway patrol) I was thinking about how I respect her so much and how I would never want to treat her as just some object and how much love i already have for her and then it dawned on me...what if we really hit it off after a couple of dates? what if sex came up?? I dont want to ruin anything or go too fast because things really heat up if ur going for a long term relationship and u envolve sex early. do u think she would have more respect for me if I said no to sex with a kind hearted reason or do u think she would resent me or feel as if i really wasnt interested in her?? Im kinda thinkin 10 steps ahead of the game but Thats definitely my feelings on the matter. i dont want to have sex with her now and not even later until theres this real connection made betweens us that can stand its own ground. Im not as big on my communication skills because i work off of my emotions and im not so comfortable saying everything i feel like saying just yet but i let my actions speak for themselves. any suggestion on how to win her heart and how to become her friend and then even more as time goes along. something tells me she could truly be the one for me.

Back