T-mobile Unlock policy [Iphone5]?

Momal

Jun 10, 2013
So I bought my phone without a contract withT mobile but I have to pay for the service and the phone for two years. And when I bought my phone I told the representative I was going out of the country in two months and she told me to suspend my line before I leave and request an unlock code. She said i could easily get my phone unlocked in the next two months all i had to do was request the code. So when I requested the code the agent said i can't because I haven't been financed for the phone at least 18 months. On their policy it said you have to finance your phone for 18 months or pay a migration fee or there might be certain exceptions. I argued with the guy because of their representatives false information I bought te phone and now I really need to get my phone unlocked. I was wondering if they deny my unlock request and I go ahead and unlock my phone anyway can t mobile find out and sue me? What if I unlock it out if country and when I come back i still use my mobile plan?
@yanastorff Are you sure? becuase they asked for my IMEI number and everything and what about the DMCA law that you cant unlock your phone without the carriers permission? Can the DMCA sue me for copyright? What if I unlock it out of country and come back and stick to my t mobile plan?

Yana Storff

If you are looking to buy an iPhone 5S please be careful and choose a reputable business. Don't throw your money away dealing with rip-off artists like Yana Storff. [email protected] This person has ripped me off for 830 USD a few weeks ago and no longer responds to my email. She is currently being investigated by police.

Back