Smoked spice for the first time. Help?

StacyCurtis

Feb 8, 2011
I smoke spice for the first time, out of a bong, three hits. All the sudden everything went white and I lost myself. My body shook itself and kinda brought me back. I couldn't talk or move really. I was aware what was going on inside me for the most part, but not too much of what was happening around me. I threw up for the next four hours. For the last one or two, there was nothing coming up. My friend drove me somewhere and stopped. I started having convulsions. Then out of no where I got hit with sudden panic, but I would focus on my breathing and within four seconds it would go away. Then all the sudden it would come back. Every time I would try to move one little part of my body, at all, I got REALLY dizzy and nauseous. That happened a few times. I finally got home, in my bed. This all lasted four hours. A no point did anything go away, or get better. But my body must have just gave out or something eventually cause I passed out. I had lost seven pounds. So I made sure to eat well, yesterday, and today. Yesterday I went up one pound. But today I lost that pound + three. When I tried to sleep last night, I felt high, got crazy images. Friends are telling e to go to the hospital, that maybe the spice was laced?

It is very important for all those who smoke to keep it in mind that smoking is injurious to health. Smoking has been known to cause many problems. Not only is it a major cause of pollution but it also is one of the leading causes of premature death in developed countries.

Back