Quiz: What kind of heel are you? Your sign?

Everythinge

Sep 17, 2011
http://blogthings.com/whatkindofheelareyouquiz/

Mine:
You are a Stiletto Heel
You have a colorful persona, and you're not about to tone it down for anyone. You don't compromise.
You are theatrical. You love drama, but not the destructive kind.

You are always looking to spice up your circle of friends, and you'll welcome almost anyone new into your life.
You enjoy being generous with your time, money, and opinions. You give to both friends and strangers.

Taurus.

And like the nails one, I think it'd be hilarious if a guy did this quiz :p Anyone wanna try?

You Are a Classic Heel

You pride yourself on being detail oriented. You never forget about anyone or anything.
You are constantly evaluating your life and trying to improve. You believe in continually making small changes for the better.

You hold yourself accountable for your actions. In the end, you have to live with yourself.
You are a perfectionist. You notice and are fussy about every little detail.

I am a Chunky Hell, and it is pretty spot on.

I AM indecisive, I can get on with others from many different walks of life, and can get my own way, though others may not know it.

I am afraid to admit, I am pretty competitive, I have often thought that I was not this way, but certain recent events have made me re think this belief.
Um, I guess I flirt, but you know what, I am a warm and outgoing girl, so guys can mistake my warmness for flirting, as when I do REALLY fancy someone I actually act as if they do not exist, and become ever so shy.

All in all though, pretty spot on.

I do have to add though that in my actual every day life, I live in my adidas....I have many heels, I buy a new pair a month, but I tend to strut around to music in my home in them, I rarely wear heels out, I like my adidas, or my wellies.

You Are an Architectural Heel

You are excited by knowledge, and reading is not enough for you. You like to conduct your own experiments.
You are a total visionary. You have your own idea about utopia, as impractical as it may be.

You are astute and downright smart. Your intelligence is subtle and shrewd.
You are deeply intuitive. For you, gut instincts will always trump logic.

You Are a Classic Heel

You pride yourself on being detail oriented. You never forget about anyone or anything.
You are constantly evaluating your life and trying to improve. You believe in continually making small changes for the better.

You hold yourself accountable for your actions. In the end, you have to live with yourself.
You are a perfectionist. You notice and are fussy about every little detail.

Some what true I guess..lol

Mine;
You are a Kitten Heel.
You are a mystery to those around you. You rarely show anyone the full picture of who you are.
You are easily inspired, and you see beauty in unusual places. Anything can be art for you.
You are a very balanced creature. You avoid too much of a good thing.
You are a dreamer. You have a vision of how you'd like your life to go.

Sun; Aquarius
Moon; Leo
Ascendant; Libra

Back