POLLS&SURVEYS:Should i take class with this girl(Please help me out with this)?

hsf

Feb 4, 2013
Ok so there was this girl i really liked last year and told her that by posting it on her wall lol she got angry anyways after a week i started talking to her and she told me im funny(i sent her some serious message saying bye and she thought it was funny) next day she was staring at me but i ignored her i ignored her for like three weeks and her friend called my friend and asked my full name while she was sitting beside her and then her friend said to her that im her husband and bf lol and she didnt say anything but then i told her friend that i only want sex with her.(even tho i actually liked her)

I started talking to her again but she kinda ignored me and this guy who hated me was talking sh*t abt me to her (he was her friend) anyways i gave her a box of chocolate on last valentines first she said no but then she started laughing and smiling and took it tho that guy totally ruined my valentine with her and she told me not to talk to her her.
Next week she smiled at me and i said im sorry but she didnt say anything but smiled i messaged her on fb and she told me she has a bf so i should f off but i told her to cheat on him and break up with him and she got really angry.

After few months her bf broke up with her and she was sad and said she hate boys etc but she just started staring at me all the time and once she was outside my class staring at me until i noticed i once went up to her and said hi and kinda smiled and tried to act angry but she was with her friend so i walked away and ignored her for months and she kept staring.

Few months ago i messaged her on fb and told her my feelings she said ok i said what does that mean she said she let me say what i wanted to and now she doesnt wanna talk i again msged her about my feeling after hour and she just kept saying stuff like ok and there nothing she can do etc. but next day i saw her staring at me and once we made eye contact for like 10-12 secs i again asked her out on fb she said no but she kept staring at me in school, so i again messaged her(i dont want anyone else to know i like her so im using fb) and she told me that shell call cops if i dont stop messaging her. I said ok.

But she kept staring at me and i ignored her and after few days she deleted me from her fb. I was going to take a class this sem but then i found that shes in that class. I have an appointment with counselor what to do? and does she like me ? Anyways one of her friend has a crush on me lolol and what should i do?

Im pretty sure ive been a creepy but what to do now and i dont wanna be creepy at all, ive liked her for more than one year now and ive never liked anyone else like this lol even though ive dated other girsl.lol im pretty sure i love her :(

Back