Please tell me some "free" websites that I can go to to meet women for sex?

KaiyJohnson

Nov 6, 2010
I'm a 20 year old man who is straight, and I have had sex twice before. Although I really look at it as 1. The reason I say that is because the first time I had sex I was 15 and I knew absolutely nothing about sex, and I had a very tight foreskin so I wasn't even able to ejaculate.

I was circumcised at age 19 and that was the first time that I ever saw the whole of my glans. I started masturbating right after I was healed from my circumcision (about a year ago), and I've been doing it ever since.

I did have sex a couple of months ago with a prostitute, but that's not something that I wanna do again.

All I want now is sex, simple. But I'm a very shy person and I find it hard to meet girls while I'm out, and the times when I do get the courage to talk to them they don't even wanna hear it. I feel like I'm going insane, and I now understand why some men have to rape women.

I have signed up on many websites where I can suposedly meet women for some fun, no strings attached sex. But actually none of them were free, when I try to send out messages they all ask me for money.

I did come across 2 websites that were free, that I could send messages out on. But on those sites I could tell from the girls descriptions that they were looking for someone to fall in love with, where as I'm looking for sex only.

So please help me, please give me the names of some websites that I can meet women on for sex for free so I can put my mind at ease.

Thank you.

Sooo... today's your lucky day! I see you just started this account today & this is the question you ask, PERVERT!

Next!

no sucjh thing, you will alwasy pay a subscription if you actually want to interface with them

also, 19 isn't really a man and htis isn't a dating site for you to post all this info/troll for women...

Back