PC, Xbox 360 or PS3: Which one should I sell?

Riggidig

Mar 20, 2011
I currently own a 4gb Xbox 360 Slim, 160gb PS3 and a PC with the following specs:

Intel i5 3.2 GHz CPU
2GB DDR3 1333 RAM
MSI H61 SKT B3 i5/i7 Motherboard
Onboard Graphics (no video card)
Windows 7 Premium 64-bit OS
Hooked up to a 23" Dell PC monitor via VGA/D-SUB

The Xbox 360 I've had since January. The games I have for it are Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition, Tekken 6, Burnout Paradise, WWE vs Smackdown 2010 and a couple of downloaded games. I have it hooked up to the 23" Dell PC monitor via HDMI. I also have a Gold Account, but very rarely play games online (prefer offline).

The PS3 I got only two months ago and I only own Little Big Planet and Batman Arkham Asylum for it. I play this on my 32" Samsung LCD TV.

The PC is also quite new (had to replace my old PC that gave in 4 months ago). At the moment I do not own any games for it.

I feel that I've spent WAY too much money the last time and think owning so many things is a luxury. I feel I could either:

A) Sell my Xbox and upgrade my PC so I can play games like Crysis 2 on it

B) Sell my PS3 and upgrade my PC

C) Sell both my gaming consoles and upgrade my PC and buy some games (not too keen on this option though)

D) Sell my PC since I'm only using it for internet, e-mail, chatting, listening to music, etc. at the moment

E) Do nothing and leave it as is

What do you think?

Sell xbox ps3 has more offline exclusives and has blueray but no need to upgrade pc if you don't play games on it often.

Back