NEW BOOK TO REMOVE CORRUPTION AND BLACK MONEY BASED ON UID AND FURTHER...

Amitjain

Aug 3, 2011
...TECHNOLOGY. WHAT IS FUTURE OF THIS BOOK? I have write a book. the main aspect of book is to remove corruption and black money permanently from india which is the main reason of our indian problems. This book based on UID and in this book there is a step by step plan that how to remove corruption and black money from India.And after that India how India can dovelop with in a very short time.I want to tell about this plan step by step In short 1. UID to every Indian at least a new born baby also should have a UID number 2. Single and mandatory Bank account of every Indian who have a UID number and bank ac/no will be UID number. 3. Cash card Should be given to every Account holder. 4. When it is sure that every account holder can use these cash cards. all transaction would be from cash card and cash money system will be closed and all the cash money will be deposited whit in fix time from banks and the balance will be credited to account holder. This is my books main headings and full planning is given into book.What is UID and what is the advantage of it in future, it is also told in this book. this book is in hindi language yat and in process to translate into english. The name of book In hindi ''bhartachar khatm''. how do u think about this idea ? tell me?

Back