Need help trying to figure out this anime.?

NAnnerz

Sep 22, 2011
I need help trying to figure out this anime, i started to watch last year. ( all i could remember is that.
its about some teen(boy) living with his mother who seemed drunk in the first episode, in this small house and next to it is this HUGE as building, and his neighbor is after him cus i guess he discovered something about her? i forgot how it goes, but something like that, anyone have an idea?

I also need help with another one. its about a chick whos in H.S and everyone from her school finds her scary, that she speaks to ghost and evil spirits, and everyone seems to call her by the scary character from the RING . but shes nothing like that, eventually she makes friends. through some class. yeah...
YAY Thank you :)

The second one is called Kimi ni Todoke, the main female character's name is Sawako (but ppl nicknamed her Sadako).

the first one is Toradora
Despite Ryuji Takasu's gentle personality, his eyes make him look like an intimidating delinquent. Class rearrangements on his second high school year put him together with his best friend, Yusaku Kitamura, and his hidden crush, Minori Kushieda. Along with these two comes Kushieda's best friend, Taiga Aisaka. Her delicate appearance contrasts with her brutal personality. Secretly in love with Kitamura, Taiga agrees to help Ryuji with his love interest as long as he helps her get closer to hers.

the second is Kimi no Todoke
Sawako Kuronuma is nicknamed Sadako due to her resemblance to the girl from the Japanese horror movies "The Ring". Shunned by her classmates, her life starts to change after she befriends Sh?ta Kazehaya, a very popular boy in her class.

Back