Is this normal or can I really tell the future?

MidnightSnowxX

May 2, 2011
One recent example of me predicting the future and it actually happening is one time, during language class, I predicted that, or had a feeling that the teacher would call on me for the fourth problem on the page, and he did. On the same day, I predicted that a friend would be called on for the first problem on this other page, and he did get called on! And the teacher doesn't go by any order at all, he just calls on you randomly.
Actually, predicting who and when someone will get called on a problem or question or to read a line/paragraph in a book is mostly what I predict. Also, later on during language class, the teacher put us in groups, and I had a feeling that I'd be stuck in a group of boys, including this certain guy (I don't feel comfortable with using names), and that all of them won't really help and do much. And I was right!
But one day, I got a paper cut on my index finger. I didn't predict that THAT will happen, but when I put a bandage on it and went back to my seat. While I was staring at my finger, I started to have a conversation with myself inside my head. You see, I always pay attention to random tiny details, and lately, I've noticed that whenever I got an injury, my BFFL (Best Friend For Life)would always get one too, in a similar place (like the finger, leg, etc.) , during a similar time. So then in my head, I was like, "I have a feeling that (my friend's name) will get an injury on her index finger too..." Then another part of me replied, "Nah, I don't think so, it sounds too coincidental." And I answered, "Mmm maybe, then maybe she'll get hurt around the palm area then?" And then I both agreed with myself (Yeah, I have conversations like that with myself alot).
So then later on that day, during lunch I walked over to two of my friends (My BFFL and her boyfriend, other people join in after a while) and while I was walking up to them, I saw their backs and had a sinking feeling that something bad happened. When I got to them, I saw that my BFFL really DID get hurt, and on her palms too!
And, I don't really think this is all THAT weird, but I always seem to talk at the same time as my BFFL alot, to the point where one of my other friend yelled at us (she's bossy :[ ) and told us to stop it, even though we couldn't help it.
Oh, and this doesn't happen anymore, but last year, the weather always seemed to change according to my mood, or my mood always seemed to chance according to the weather. I noticed that it started when I got sad and the moment, or around the moment, I started crying, the sky did too (aka, it started raining), and later on, right when my tears dried up and I felt happy again, the sky cleared up and it got all sunny again. So then, for the rest of the year, whenever I was depressed, the sky would be dark and cloudy and would even rain too, and whenever I was happy or calm, it would be clear and sunny, and sometimes when I was mad or irritated or excited, it would get windy. It doesn't happen ANYMORE, or as often, but I thought I should include that in there.
Back to the predicting the future thing. Well, it really isn't predicting, but it's something similar. So one day, before school I wished that there would be a blackout, and the blackout did happen. And people kept saying that if the blackout lasted for a certain amount of time, we could all go home, but others said that wouldn't happen. Either way, during science, the period before lunch, I wanted the lights to go back on so I could eat my lunch or something. All I remember is that I wanted the light to go back on so it won't get in my way. And in the middle of science, the lights went back on. I got slightly freaked out, so I was testing this "so-called-power" of mine and said I wanted it to get cloudy and rain for a short amount of time later on in the way. And the sunny sky got cloudy and it sprinkled for a while after school (or after science). Something similiar happened a week ago, there was a blackout, I wanted it to turn back on before Geometry so I could finish my homework at the last minute, and it turned back on right at the end of the period before Geometry.
So is experiencing things like this normal and I'm just paying too much attention to the little details or is it something more? Just wondering, since one of my friends just think that those things are just coincidences, but another friend believes that it's supernatural or something, because she experiences similar things. And if these things ARE normal, and you think so, it's fine. But if you think I'm making this up, I'M NOT LYING! I WOULD'VE MADE THESE STORIES MORE TO THE EXTREME IF I WAS! All I'm really asking for is an opinion on whether it's normal or not (thought it would help if you gave me more than a simple "it's normal" or "it's not normal&quot

Back