Is My Friend A Lesbian? If she is, how can I get her to experiment (sexually)...

maggie

May 14, 2008
...with me? This is gonna be long, but I need your help! First of all, I think I am bisexual. I need to try things with a girl and I think my friend Maddie might be the one for me. Maddie has made out with two girls and fingered one (We are fifteen btw) at her own will (and suggestion) so I believe she may be lesbian/bisexual as well. She always talks to me like she likes me. A few weeks ago she used to say "I have a secret but you can't tell anyone!" and she was totally serious when she followed up with "I think I might be a lesbian"... I totally believed her but then she made it off like a joke so i don't know. After that occurance, she talked to me in P.E. class and said "some people call me a lesbian, but I just say I'm sexually advanced" but it was a joke. She spent the next few minute of our dodgeball game giving me corny pickup lines and jokingly asking me out on dates. For a while I've had a crush on her but I don't want to creep her out by telling her I like her. I also do not want to come out of the closet because I don't know if I am really gay/bisexual yet. Anyway I guess my question was do you think she is a lesbian? she always touches peoples butts and stuff and makes sexual references to girls, mostly me, like ALL THE TIME. She is constantly hitting my butt and smirking. My other question is how do i tell her that i like her or get her to experiment (sexually) with me? I was thinking, since we played truth or dare today and my friend (also female, but straight) asked Maddie out today, I could say "How's the gf?" and kind of maybe work in the question as to if she really is a lesbian? I don't know but I really want to makeout with her. Please help!

not sure irf she is a lesbian....well,why dont u ask her directly..if tht is tough..just go by crooked means...make a fake account in any networking site and ask her after establishing a frndship...:)
nothing wrong coz u r not going to do any harm to her..if she is proven to b nt homo,rthen,be a best frnd

Did not read.
But, if she is your friend you can ask her if she's lesbian simple.
And if she is...tell her that you're attracted to her and see where it goes from there.
Otherwise, don't just throw yourself on her without knowing if she is indeed a lesbian before you embarrass yourself.

Back