Is it a good sign that he admits he's a player and doesn't act that way towards me?

Kyrie

Oct 12, 2008
I've been seeing this guy for a while now. Half of th time we are together has been long distance. For that reason we aren't exclusive. Through it all we remain good friends. He's always been honest with me about his past history with girls. He sleeps around a lot and has dated a lot. He's said he's been a jerk to a lot of girls. But with me he's so sensitive and open and even admitted that he feels a bit insecure around me because I'm so mysterious and different from other girls. He really respects and cares for me. Sometimes I question if he's falling and love. All his family and friends know about me and he even traveled to visit me and meet my family and friends. But still I'm still aware of his player ways. He doesn't treat me that way but I'm pretty sure he hooks up with others when I'm not around. If I ask him he'll tell me. At the end of the day I always feel special to him. But it makes me wonder how easy it will be for him to replace me. On that app lulu that has girls rate guys anonymously, he got some reviews that upset me. A few of his past hookups described him as "a hit it and quit it" "still in love with his ex" "sketchy call log" and "wandering eye". It's just weird that the reality of him isn't some wonderful genuine guy that I know. It's weird how other girls just see him as a sexual feen and it really bothers me.
Am I stupid for still investing in him so much? Is it a good sign that he's straight up with me about how he is with other girls?

Back