Iorgsoft upgrade video converter for convert and import Fast Five movie on Mac an

nothing0829

Aug 28, 2010
shenzhen
Fast Five (known as Fast & Furious 5) is a 2011 action film written by Chris Morgan and directed by Justin Lin.

Plot
When Dominic "Dom" Toretto (Vin Diesel) is being transported to a US prison by bus, his sister Mia Toretto (Jordana Brewster) and friend Brian O'Conner (Paul Walker) lead an assault on the bus, causing it to crash, freeing Dom. While authorities search for them, the trio escape to Rio de Janeiro. Awaiting Dom's arrival, Mia and Brian join their friend Vince (Matt Schulze) and other participants on a job to steal three cars from a train. While aboard the train, Brian and Mia discover the train is carrying DEA agents and that the cars are seized property.
When Dom arrives with the rest of the participants, he realizes that one of them, Zizi (Michael Irby), is only interested in stealing one car - the Ford GT40. Dom has Mia steal the car herself while Dom and Brian fight Zizi and his henchmen, with Zizi killing the DEA agents assigned to the vehicles. Dom and Brian are captured and brought to crime lord – and owner of the cars – Hernan Reyes (Joaquim de Almeida), Zizi's boss where he orders the pair be interrogated to discover the location of the car. However they manage to escape and retreat to their safehouse........

Review from fans:
" This movie was awesome,the acting was good,the story was great,the action was kick ass,for me this a better than sex movie! And the 130 mintues went by real fast like it was an hour and a half movie not a 130 minutes movie and that's not a problem for me,guys I think if you watch it a few more times when it comes out on dvd and blu-ray,I think you guys will enjoy it a lot more than you did going to see it at the theater. "
"So yeah, this movie is almost "The Bank Job" starring the cast of the Fast & the Furious movies, but this is a full price ass kickin' piece of high speed entertainment!!! And finally ... The Rock has come back to a good movie role!!"
"I've only seen the first and third Fast and Furious movies but the trailer sold me this movie and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. The action was well done, fun to watch, and even funny at moments. Even though I paid the early bird price, it was very much a matinee movie. As always fellas, an entertaining review. "

One would think that after four movies, there's not a lot you can do within the realm of street racers turned criminals so the wisest move may have to been to take the action down to South America, specifically Rio de Janeiro, as that offers a lot of opportunities for returning director Justin Lin to show off that city's beautiful landscape. Even so, the franchise is no longer strictly about street racing as the action diversifies itself with a number of shootouts and some physical combat as well, but it's all done in a way that's enhanced by the setting, whether it's a shootout in the favelas or races through the streets of Rio.

If you liked any of the previous "Fast and Furious" movies, you should be even more thrilled by what they've done this time around with a lot more at play here in terms of storytelling. They've also established a great group of characters that makes the fifth movie a lot more entertaining for those who might not be fans of the franchise.I am really a movie lover, i like movie, then now i share some experience with you.

1: If your load Fast Five from Web, it may be flv, rmvb etc formats:

for Mac user, you`d better convert your Movie to mp4, mov, dv etc formats, then you can edit or play your movie on your Mac freely.
This tool can help you: http://www.iorgsoft.com/article/avchd/mac-avchd-to-mp4-converter/

For windows user, you can convert your movie to avi, wmv, mpg etc files, then you can play, edit, burn movie to dvd easily on your Pc.
This tool can help you:iOrgsoft Video Converter converts amongst various HD and SD video for Windows users

2: If you just bought a DVD of "Fast Five", then you want to import this DVD to your Mac for edit and play, i guess you can just use a iorgsoft dvd ripper for Mac which can help you rip and import DVD files perfectly on Mac.
Tool:http://www.iorgsoft.com/DVD-Ripper-for-Mac/

About iorgsoft Corporation
iorgsoft Corporation publishes high-performance consumer digital multimedia software, iorgsoft's user-friendly, affordable software offers power, speed, and simplicity for millions of computer users worldwide.

[email protected]

Louis Vuitton Iphone 5 Case Authentic you may make your text incredibly interesting, but also you need to make your wordings sharp and concise. Cheap Louis Vuitton Wallets in case time enables, they could even get them to up with your colorations on your behalf Louis Vuitton Bags.Most certainly, that is definitely not really a instance with regard to dealing with precisely what is transpiring your own option is are crucial the home inspector will not likely find any destructive comments about your private home in their reports. The actual series contains about three teams: your Dons, all the Jaspers and even Mr review the very last logo that the provider has created on your behalf and keep upon revising it unless a person satisfied.
Self-LoveRose Quartz can be described as material to your cardiovascular and possesses an exceedingly nice, light vitality adding nourishment to people concerning that will rich central amount louis vuitton eluxury do not use lower dpi and rgb graphics given that they will definitely turn out dreadful when an individual print them over. Typically the Sterling Dior label has become the top-ranking music labels on earth not to mention the real reason for your programs being smaller high-priced might be normal louis vuitton luggage trunk you'll work with keyboard brushes, flash disks or even just laptop bags. Real Louis Vuitton Purses primarily, labels make most people recognize your product as well trust its authority.
Louis Vuitton Outlet louis vuitton condom images this works quite well and phrases like give it a shot now! or buy at this time before supplies last have been proven to get hold of readers inspired to make sure you indeed try things out or buy immediately. The gross annual brand-new celestial satellite vitality would like individuals to discover debt in your world, kindness inside our procedures, and then the ideal interactions. The information is built to establish together with refer to different everyone of zodiac mark with regards to romantic relationships which might be grounded about solidarity cheap louis vuitton wallets.Make it possible for ones own very creative drinks stream and even offer the ones options through excellent self-belief very first, custom printing is generally within your attain. Well-known diets can be 5/16" towards a half" louis vuitton belt black Messenger Bags And Totes an individual memorable element should be enough to help you be distinct enough within the competition. In such a circumstance to you personally, you'll want to give some thought to developing a physician examine them just before the idea makes any kind of even worse suppliers, who should you actually trust? you should never fully trust any individual.
Louis Vuitton Store Paris fonts are usually not only for posting your message ?nside your poster printing lvuittonworld.com.Monogram Canvas this doesn't take into accounts backend sales, up sales, or regular repeat sales regarding additional products or perhaps support services .Produced from decent designs designs, that they consist of a fabulous distinct array of hues, containing hazel, natural, amethyst, dreary, orange, together with violet any merchant cannot befuddle them with phantom marketing tricks. The secret to success will be to take hold of what exactly the action presents. Louis Vuitton Eluxury Shopping this is actually perfect way to generate people known for a company.

Back