Im being bullied by every bully in school because of one rumor. How do I stop it?...

spitc111

Apr 5, 2009
...What would you do? In my class(my school is preK-12 so 6th and 7th graders have the same classes with all the same students since pre school) there's a new kid that sits next to me in english. Shes really weird. She started talking to me everyday and now shes sorta my friend. One day a girl was bullying her so I told her to shut up because everybody is always mean to her. Just because I did that the bully started telling rumors that Im her boyfriend. Now all the bullies from other classes started to bully me and my friends during recess(only the regular bullies, nobody else). Now its really annoying because recess and lunch used to be the high point of the day. We haven't eaten lunch in a week and nobody would play with us because their scared of being bullied to. Im lucky to have close friends or else I would be alone during recess and lunch. What can we do to stop this. My first plan was to create a bigger rumor about the bully but I decided not to, its just not right. What can I do? Snitching will just make things worse. Why are girls so cruel? What would you do?
Im only in 6th grade so Im not an adolescent but I dont know where to put this.
I cant fight them because Im the shortest kid in the 6th grade and id get suspended even if Im defending myself. I dont think fighting is right anyways.
Their in 6th and 7th grade. But they do NOT look 11 or 12.

what's the big deal? seriously, just don't let this get to you. it doesn't matter. i know it probably seems like a huge deal to you right now, but honestly this does not matter and you will realize this soon. good luck.

Back