If I Save A Blu Ray To An External HD Will It Play As Blue Ray?

hartk10

Feb 22, 2009
I've been given a number of blu ray dvd's but I only have a standard dvd player. If I load the dvd's onto my Iomega external HD will they play Blu Ray quality from there or will it just be standard quality

Kevin

I've got a 2TB External hard drive with Blu Ray/DVD-(VOB Files)as well as several other movie formats stored on it.

I've connected the External hard drive with a USB cable to a Nano 3.0 - HD TV Digital Mini Media Player which I bought recently.The Nano 3.0 - HD TV Digital Mini Media Player then connects to my TV with a HDMI cable.This great little digital media plays all files in very high quality including Blu Ray infact the quality/resolution of all formats is high as the media player upscales,just set the media players resolution to the same as your TV's,mine is set to 1080p.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Designer-Habitat-Nano-3-0-Flashdrives/dp/B005ERNITE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1317829936&sr=8-1

Hope this helps Kevin

I guess you need some connector to hook ur lomega external HD to a HD TV, but these connector is rare on the market. However, you can copy these Blu-Ray movies from HD to computer, and then download a free blu-ray player to play them...GL.

Back