I sold something on ebay, now what?

Thtrgeek

Jan 29, 2010
I sold 4 items on ebay but have never sold anything I need some help.

I am sending invoices to the buyers because they have not paid yet. If they pay, I'm assuming I don't need to send an invoice. Anyway, when it says sales tax do I put where I am from or where they are from? Did I have to say there was a sales tax in the description in order to put it? What is the box that says seller discounts or charges mean?

"Give clear instructions to assist buyers with payment, shipping, and returns. " What exactly do I put under this? Do I just say send the full payment to paypal and there are no returns? Because if I say only return if the item is damaged they could damage the item themself and return it.

Another thing, if they send me the payment through paypal and then I send them the item is there anyway they can go in and take the payment back? Or should I just put the paypal money into my bank account as soon as I can?

Any other advice would be appreciated, thanks.
These are not pawn shop items.

Also, The buyer requested on Mar-01-10 that you send them the total payment amount, what does that mean. Does that mean they want me to tell them how much it is? Because it says it on the page where they bought it.

The process on Ebay is almost automatic. All you need to do now is wait for the payment and then ship the goods to the address on the invoice. Ignore any other fields on invoice.
The money will stay in your PayPal account, you can only transfer to the bank any amount over £100(it was the limit last time i did it). Or you could use this balance for pay for your purchases on ebay or any other website who accept paypal payments there are few of them. Good luck. Contact me if you need more help :)

Back