I NEED HELP ASAP! how to stop the rumors of being a lesbian?

May 29, 2010
well i am a lesbian and i am in year 12. i have a girlfriend that i have been seeing for over several months that i am madly inlove with that i see myself spending the rest of my life with. only problem is, we both go to the same school which just so happens to be a co-educational catholic school. because it is catholic, alot of them are against homosexuals. me and her have kept our relationship private and as distant as we can at school so no rumors start. we have only told our closest friends. unforutnantly, one person had over-heard one of our conversations and has been telling everyone about us. i need to know what i can do to stop ppl finding out. my girlfriend has had people bully her about her sexuality for years now and she is threatening to break up with me if rumors start again. i love her too much to let her go... i will do anything in my power to stop the rumors. but i dont know how i can do that. please help me... i love her

Kids are just bloody stupid. I told one friend, he stabbed me in the back, and within 3 days I'm getting emails saying 'kill the faggot' and stuffs like that. It's been 2 months now, and everything is cooling down. I have a boyfriend in Italy (and I'm in Australia) and at first, people were making such a big deal. Time moves on, and people start to look up at you, and some even fear you. I've had people talk to me in private questioning their sexuality and heard I'm the real-deal. I, too, am in year 12. (17 yrs old)

I'd say, do what you want. But listen not to kids around you. They're stupid, I know >=[

Back