I need a computer wiz please?

Ben

May 14, 2008
IF YOU'RE AT ALL KNOWLEDGEABLE ABOUT COMPUTERS PLEASE READ THIS.
Ok so I plugged my windows vista desktop into my 32" Auria tv via VGA all the time to use it, it's mounted on the wall in my room. Yesterday I thought it would be cool to bring it upstairs and play it on the living room HDTV, so I unplug the HDMI cable from the PS3 and plug it into my desktop, thus my computer is now on that tv. That night I unplugged it from the HDMI and brought it back downstairs and plugged it back into my Auria with VGA. Works fine.
Today I brought it back upstairs and tried to plug it back into the Living room TV with the HDMI, the only thing it shows is the loading up screen and the login screen. I tried to login but my mouse wouldn't move(and again...works perfectly all the time until today). So i'm like WTF? I shut down my computer and restarted it...pressed F10 and looked around in the startup options...and I saw PCE-1(something like that) and Onboard in some weird video setting thing...so I changed it to Onboard. I figured at the time "onboard this will certainly fix my problem"...I then save it and resume to boot up...same thing.
Now after shutting down my computer so much upstairs, I came back downstairs to try it with my TV...now it doesn't even show anything(fully plugged in and everything) I've tried basically everything. (Even windows key+P).
Please help?

Back