Husband is on a snowmobile trip and went to a stip club. Should I be worried?

nathalie

Jun 7, 2008
My husband went on a 1 week snowmobile trip up in Northern Quebec this week with 11 other guys. He never really does this so I am happy he went. He is not the type of guy to ever go to bars without me, let alone to a stip club. We always said we would never go out without one another, however this is a different circumstance, him being there with 11 other guys...I guess you can call it peer pressure?

In one of the towns they are staying in Northern Quebec, they are re-nouned for their strip club up there. I know for a fact that they will be going. He hasn't mentionend it, not did I ask him. Should I worry about him going? Should I even say anything, or just let it go?

We have a really good relationship and I don,t want to start an argument if none should be had. I do However think he should tell me or I should at least confront and ask him about it right? I can't expect him to stay in the hotel while all the other guys go right?

What actually goes on in strip clubs? Should I be worried? Any comments would help as this is really bothering me, but I don,t want to make a big deal when he comes home.
Just to add: My husband would not lie to me about going. If he goes, he will tell me but only if I ask him. I don't think he would out right tell me ''oh by the way, I went to a strip club''. That only creates drama I think. I am asking, should I just not mention it?

Not at all. Let him enjoy a bit. It shows your love for him, but don't make this small thing an issue. He is honest with you in this matter so i don't think there is any need of worrying. take my advice, u too can enjoy his absence, why not you also have some quality women time!!

If ur man has integrity u needn't worry about him going anywhere. Its all out there these days if u choose it. Circumstances don't change who or what is in a persons heart.

Ah, the strip club. Where a man can be a man. You have nothing to worry about. Maybe you could go on amateur night.

So he goes to a strip club. He will tell you he went, that is as long as you are mature enough not to be all up in arms over it. He is a man, HE KNOWS HE IS MARRIED. If he was going to do anything he would have done it by now. You are being paranoid for no reason. You also don't have as strong of relationship if this little thing bothers you. You don't want to make a big deal about this, but you will because you have such low self esteem and don't want him out of your sight. Time to grow up. The whole secret to this, is don't ask, don't tell. The relationship will be just as before if you don't put a wall up.

Yes you should be worried. Strip clubs are prostitute houses. What kind of man wants to go to these anyway? Are these guys too pathetic to get a woman without having to pay for some scum-of-the-earth woman who will sell her body for money? As for your husband, you don't have to ask him if he is going, but request that he does not go no matter what his 'friends' say. What kind of 'friend' would suggest that a guy do something that could potentially ruin his marriage anyway?

Well back to your husband, now if he says he will not go, and you find out he did, that's another story; but for now just request that he does not go. I cannot speak for all husbands, but I would honor my wife's request to avoid doing something that will cause our marriage problems. Especially if what my wife asked me to avoid was something that was immoral anyway.

1. if you two have a good relationship then you would not be on here asking this and he would tell you straight out if he was going or not..
2. There is no argument here if he goes or not...in a mature relationship our partners and wife's should be trusted in any situation to handle him/herself with respect and discretion.
3. Even if he does go..so he looks at pretty women with nice bodies...if you are self confident in your self and your relationship this should not bother you at all.

You might just throw it out there BEFORE he goes.

"Hey I know this town your visiting has a renowned strip club. You're going right?
One would hope you keep it zipped up.......( laugh )"

Its out there, not judgmental and defines a level of expectation without confrontation.

This opens the door for discussion without argument.

The biggest fear you should have is the money.
Because in the end, strippers don't want him, only his money.

I guess I don't understand why you think he shouldn't stay at the hotel while the other guys go. My husband wouldn't go out of peer pressure, he respects me too much. Strip clubs are disgusting and that is worse than cheating. He is in the same room as naked women trying to turn him on sexually.

Back