how to introduce two male dogs?!?

brytbryt

Nov 2, 2011
OK so the Pomeranian yorkie mix didn't work out the lady decided to keep him. So I went to the humane society looked around and found the one hes a Chihuahua dachshund mix and hes my baby I love him! I just don't know how to introduce him to my boxer?! We tried and Samson my boxer is like 60 lbs hes still a puppy and then pluto like 14-20 lbs is around 2 or 3 years full grown hes pretty small and I think Samson's just getting excited and Pluto can't handle all that so how should i reintroduce them?!?! Thanks everyone!
Ok I'm sick of being nice and blaming myself for some of you peoples mis-understanding I KNOW IM A MINOR! So shut up please if your going to be an arrogant idiot then don't say anything at all!!!!! The only person who isn't a jealous low life is Lilla! I love both of my dogs I love dogs in general how about a good job! or that's awesome you adopted a dog from the humane society and when I said I adopted a dog from the humane society I was saying that as my family ok? Some of you are so dumb it makes me LOL! I don't care if you think I'm 14 and don't know anything I'm just happy happy as can be and just because some of you have nothing better to do then sit on yahoo and facebook all day doesn't mean every ones like you and the only reason your rude comments are half decent is because you sit at your computer all day trying to put people down honestly what is wrong with your head? So please if your just going to be rude don't comment honestly your just making yourself look dumb!

slowly and under control
bigger dogs can hurt smaller ones just trying to play

why are you getting another dog if you don't know the basics?

Please be careful and do not ever leave these dogs alone until you work carefully with them. The larger dog could kill your new, smaller dog. It is the responsibility of the owner to keep these dogs safe. I know of many cases when a larger, jealous dog kills a smaller one. Don't take this lightly. This is serious stuff. Go to training and get expert advice.

:…………………...„„-~^^~„-„„_
………………„-^*'' : : „'' : : : : *-„
…………..„-* : : :„„--/ : : : : : : : '\
…………./ : : „-* . .| : :O : : :O :l
……….../ : „-* . . . | : : : : : : : : |
………...\„-* . . . . .| : : : : : : : :'|
……….../ . . . . . . '| : : : : : : : :|
……..../ . . . . . . . .'\ : : : : : : : |
……../ . . . . . . . . . .\ : : : : : : :|
……./ . . . . . . . . . . . '\ : : : : : /
….../ . . . . . . . . . . . . . *-„„„„-*'
….'/ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . '|
…/ . . . . . . . ./ . . . . . . .|
../ . . . . . . . .'/ . . . . . . .'|
./ . . . . . . . . / . . . . . . .'|
'/ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .'|
'| . . . . . \ . . . . . . . . . .|
'| . . . . . . \„_^- „ . . . . .'|
'| . . . . . . . . .'\ .\ ./ '/ . |
| .\ . . . . . . . . . \ .'' / . '|
| . . . . . . . . . . / .'/ . . .|
|| . . . . . . . . . . / .'/ . . .|

hace 4 minutos
- Editar
- Eliminar

hace 5 minutos
- Editar
- Eliminar

0 Puntuación: Respuesta correcta
0 Puntuación: Respuesta incorrecta

both leashed in a controlled environment. do it in a neutral environment. maybe try outside. take your boxer for a long walk to tire him out though so that he doesnt have as much energy.

Back