How should i continue this book i am writing? it's supposed to be an

IchimaruKurosakudo

Aug 3, 2011
anime storyline. help!? The night air crackled with spiritual pressure, making my hair stand on end. Six men stood with their backs to me and Zenshani, my twin sister. The hollows hadn’t noticed us – yet.
The air stank of evil, mingled with the sickly–sweet smell of death. I could sense a seventh man somewhere – behind us? No. it couldn’t have been – we were stood against the wall. Then I heard the sound of running feet, and three warriors of the west came into view.
The first man was tall, with long, red hair and brown eyes, wearing a Chieftain's white coat; he carried a deadly-looking blade that could have killed me with one swing. He looked terrifying, but I recognised him at once - lord Ctholmurgos Kurosakudoniba.
The second was his lieutenant, a tall-ish man, wearing a black coat and trousers. He wore glasses that set his brown hair at an attractive hue. His sword was the longest out of all three – a Longsword.
The last was another Chieftain, the tallest of all three. His hair was a golden colour, and his eyes were a pure sapphire blue. He looked like he should have been somewhere else – he was terrifyingly huge, and his blade was the most deadly-looking of all three.
“No! All five squad members dead! How is this possible?” Ctholmurgos cried.
Then his lieutenant spoke in his deep voice, “we shall avenge their deaths, sir. How many can you sense, Shawlong?”
“Seven. There are only six there, though!” then they advanced, each going for a different hollow. Ctholmurgos attacked with such speed, his enemy didn’t have time to react before it crumpled in a heap, dead.
Shawlong also attacked with frightening speed and power, literally smashing his opponent to pieces. Valornadrak, the lieutenant, just stood, considering. Then, faster than even lord Seigen, he drew his blade and intoned, “Sunogibanozi.” And the mist became solid versions of him and tore the hollow to pieces.
The remaining three hollows looked impassive. Two of them advanced towards Shawlong and Valornadrak, leaving lord Ctholmurgos for the big one. The first of the two smaller men attacked Valornadrak, who simply held his blade forward and the man impaled himself on it. The other small one clipped Shawlong’s chest, and he responded by running after it, yelling “ya won’t get away!” and throwing his sword at it. He hit it square in the back of it’s skull, killing it instantly. Ctholmurgos was impassive as the big hollow screamed, throwing fireballs at him. He responded by raising his Longsword above his head, saying “unleash the power!” releasing a stream of blue energy, then he swung it down, yelling “Shiden!” The hollow was blown to pieces.
Then a voice sounded behind me and Zhenshani, saying, “Well, well. What have we here? Twin souls! I shall enjoy eating you!” I spun round, ready to lash out at something, then stopped dead – I had seen a massive chieftain standing where the wall was – had been. He swung his fist at me and I blacked out.

Back