How do I talk to this girl at the gym?

Cuscatlan

May 4, 2013
Theres this girl who works at the gym shes been working there almost a year and Ive been going to the same gym for a very long time since I was 12-13 ive seen workers come and ago

Anyways now that im older people my age are starting to work there atleast at the front desk and I talk to one of the girls there but this other girl I only talked to once when she started working there almost a year ago

Sometimes after working out I go buy a protein shake which the front desk people make and sit at the counter to cool off and I just sit there and cant seem to say anything to her it feels award she just sits and texts or looks bored waiting to scan peoples key chains

what should i say any ice breakers I dont just wanna blurt something out like an idiot ive done that before and i looked stupid I turn 20 in two weeks shes a year older than me or so
i buy protein shakes as a usual part of my workout regiment i just feel weird being in silence

Start talking about the work-out that you do. You should also talk about a sport that you really like, probably basketball or football. Chances are that if she's working there in the first place, then that'd be something she'd be interested in. Develop a friendship over time and hopefully, you ask her to hang out and get to know her and then you can decide on a relationship. Good luck.

Coincidentally, I'm in the same spot you're in, although I'm not buying protein shakes at the front counter at the gym I go to.

Mine, http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20130708233342AAu7El2

Back