How do I know if I am the anti-Christ?

Jeff

May 12, 2008
Im not some gothic kid, who's life is horrible. I was raised christian. Had an amazing child hood with great parents.
Anyway I've always felt it would be so much better to be the anti Christ then it would be a servant of god.
What are the signs of the anti christ?
I know im not it, in just curious.
I really wish you people would read the last sentence. It says "I know im not it!!!!!!"

Now one of the answers said He will come at a time of a general apostasy, deceive people with signs and wonders, sit in the temple of God, and claim to be God himself

isn't that what jesus did?
Could he be the anti Christ, brainwashing all his followers?
I do think Christians will end the world with fire (nukes)
So wouldn't it make sense that jesus was the anti Christ??

If you have to ask, then no you aren't.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

Why Identify the Antichrist?

“You have heard that antichrist is coming,” wrote the inspired apostle long ago. (1 John 2:18) How intriguing those words are! For centuries, people have pondered their meaning. Who is the antichrist? When will he come? What will he do when he does come?

THE list of those charged with being the antichrist is a long one. In the past, those labeled “antichrist” included Jews, the Catholic papacy, and Roman emperors. For example, when Emperor Frederick II (1194-1250) chose not to join a Crusade on behalf of the church, Pope Gregory IX named him the antichrist and excommunicated him. Gregory’s successor, Innocent IV, excommunicated him again. In response, Frederick declared Innocent to be the antichrist.

The answer is in the bible i think, there's a passage in the book of exodus which states that a internet troll has a slim chance of being the antichrist. Hope this helps.

YOU WILL HAVE ALL THE ANSWERS, NO NEED TO USE YAHOO, NO NEED TO ASK QUESTIONS , SO AM SURE YOU ARE NOT HIM, THANK GOD!

Back