How can I make an 18 year old Lexus gs 300 look better?

engieerbrains

Apr 9, 2012
I am going to be getting my license very soon. I wanted to know what I can do or buy for the old Lexus car (gs 300) I will be getting. What can I do improve the car, and make it have a bit more style? I was thinking of saving up for a subwoofer for the trunk, a K&N air filter, and some new pedals. Also maybe a cool floor mat? What is a good leather cleaner/refurbisher? Are there any slick LED kits that I can put on the inside of the car? What is a good wax and cleaner for the car? Any other ideas or things to make it suit a high school student would be greatly appreciated.

The best and cheapest thing you can do to make an old car look good is to keep it shiny clean, washed and waxed. Any professional auto care products will do.

Beyond that, just focus on the trim that you'll notice and see. Maybe a new leather wrap for the steering wheel, new floor mats will definitely help, perhaps some seat covers. Don't bother with pedals (can't see them well) or relatively high cost items (lighting kits, rims, etc) that can cost more than the car is worth and generally give the impression of lipstick on a pig.

Back