He's too shy, and i feel like im pressing the Relationship, Help please!?

Caroline

May 16, 2008
Okay, folks. I need some help, lately i've been dating my boyfriend about a month and a week now, i've been very worrying lately. I don't know what to do and i keep stressing over a relationship over nothing, my boyfriend is wonderfull, trust me i want the best for him. I'll give him my heart and every bits of attention and care, he desserves nothingless but the best. He shows so much respect to a woman that it's wonderfull. But, lately my mind has been turning every turn, we started dating. I was unsure of my feelings and gave it a try, lately we've been doing good, but.Why do i feel like something is missing so badly?

He's afraid to hold my hand, touch me and we just kiss'd two days ago for the first time, remember how a first kiss is? Apperantly my first kiss wasn't good, i questioned him that i'm very unsure of everything and i want the relationship to move a bit forward, he questioned me for a moment that kissing and such doesn't resembel a relationship, i understand that. But, i need something to put where my feelings are, i'm stressing and sometimes brusting into tears becase i'm afraid of doing soemthing wrong, i ask'd him to kiss me, and he somewhat refused the first time. Then in the end, he kiss'd me and i felt my heart brusting and butterflies. But, i didn't feel the sparkle, it was as if i had pressed him. I don't want a badboy and to leave him, i want a guy like him that shows respect to a woman.

But, in what grade does it go when the guy you love is afraid of touching you and we can't nearly hold hands. Sometimes it feels like we're friends, other times it feels like we're lovers. But, lately i've been asking him. Don't be shy and such, he shows signs that he wants to in a way, but refuses it in another. I've been very scared and comfused, i'm afraid of breaking up and hurting him, or continuing and make it hurt even worse for him later. His friends keeps pressing him to come closer to me, and touch me. Kiss, but he just doesn't want to.He refuses, i guess i feel wanted and unwanted in a way, i want to be the one who pushes stuff futhur, but it's hard when it feels like i'm the only one who does it.

Please help me, i'm unsure of what to do. I'm wanting to do what's the best for him... :(

You are crazy.

There's people worrying in other countries if they can EAT THE NEXT DAY. Do you even have a job?

And you're stressed out over some loser boyfriend.

It's ok to ask for advice but making it out to seem like such a pressing matter is crazy.

Back