Help- I need to write an introduction for this essay?

mudjellom

Mar 31, 2009
I'm having a really hard time trying to make an introduction for this paper I'm doing. Usually I don't ask people on here to DO my homework for me, but I'm really having trouble with this.

I just need to write an introduction for this topic, but my teacher doesn't want me to repeat/it to be similar... but I have no idea what to write D:

here's the topic;

[Some people believe that there is only one foolproof plan, perfect solution, or correct interpretation. But nothing is ever that simple. For better or worse, for ever so-called final answer there is another way of seeing things. There is always a 'However.']

Pleaseeeeeeee help?
:)

and it doesn't even have to be that good, I'm in 7th grade, but my teacher thinks I'm like retarded and can't do something above a 4th grade level.

kay, thanks for the help guiz~!@#$%^&*

Throughout this essay I shall be exploring the issue of how some people incorrectly believe there is only one foolproof plan, perfect solution, or correct interpretation. My aim is to prove them to be false, and in the following paragraphs I will be referring to situations where there is always a however, in an attempt to prove my viewpoint correct.

Hope this helps-probably not even grade 7 standard, sorry!

Often in life, you'll look at a problem and know the solution right off the bat. No matter how straight forward it may seem, there's almost always another point of view. Your best advice might not be the best answer for somebody else.

I'm really at a loss, though. It depends on what kind of situation you're going to write about. You should definitely add an example in the intro. I'm having trouble trying to write something a 7th grader might write. Sorry.

Back