Has anyone used the wedding ring/needle gender prediction test and it has been

shervon

Nov 9, 2011
accurate? I wanted to know if anyone has used the gender predictor when you use a wedding ring or needle over your palm or stomach and it predicts the gender circles for girl and back and forth for boy ? just curious I done the palm one it did back and forth 3 different time and i have 3 boys and currently pregnant and constantly goes in circles hoping its right lol

Im during my first pregnancy and some days it would swing back and forth and others it would spin round, it mainly spins around but i found out at my 20 week scan that im having a boy so i suppose it can be accurate for some people and maybe not for others. Fun to do though :D was a shock when i found out i was having a boy because it mainly circled around.

When I was in dental school my entire class decided to do this (the needle & palm of your hand) and it was soooo accurate! It even worked for my twins (said I was having twin boys) I was shocked! You can try the chinese predictor too

http://www.chinesegenderchart.info/pregnancy-chart-gender-selection/gender-chart.html

it worked for my mum it went round in circles and she had a girl :) didnt work for me though when i was pregnant with my stillborn...i was pregnant with little girl and it was going back and forth for a boy so i think its just coincedence :)

Back