Dream about a Snake. Kind of terrifying?

KIngdianaJones

May 24, 2008
It was last night that I Dreamt I had got a Snake as a pet, it started out nice enough with the Snake seeming very loyal and docile to me. I had good Friends who warned me about it that I should be careful.

Within the Dream I Dreamed that I could really figure out when this very volatile Snake would strike as I could hear it slithering very creepily towards me ready to possibly attack. It was averted when I had managed to calm it down later on it seemed to grow quite a lot a lot indeed g managed to get it into a large bin bag and wield its mouth shut and get it out of the door whilst I really quickly tried to call help on the phone by that time Snake had managed to break free and with its head and teeth was pounding the door horrifically trying to get in which it nearly did until the blade of a shovel was repeatedly forced into its head to sever it but still it tried to attack me.

* It was a Rock Python.

Any idea what this could possibly mean?
For those of you who know about Dream Interpretation I'd appreciate any feedback, hence why I've asked here in the appropriate category.

Back