Car stereo problem fiat punto active sport?

gsquared

Feb 4, 2010
I always take the front of my cd player out of my car when im not driving it, my battery has been running flat every few days and after finding out its not my battery,alternator etc etc ive been inspecting my fiat punto active sport for any lights that are staying on and have found nothing apart from the light of the actual cd player flashing constantly, not the front with the play/pause button etc, but whats left when i take the front off, could this be running my battery down?
and how can i stop it?

I seriously doubt that your cd player is draining your battery. The way to find out what is draining the battery is to conduct a simple amperage draw test. Although it is fairly easy to do, this is best left to a professional. On some vehicles there are circuits or components in which power should not be interrupted. Also, if a vehicle is equipped with airbags, accidentally setting one off can not only be very costly but dangerous as well. Take your car to a shop that specializes in automobile electrical systems and have them do the test. Good luck.

Back