Can you use a Old Cingular phone with att?

xAyaneX

Aug 17, 2008
So sadly my phone suffered water damage. In fear of this happing, I bought a crappy old phone a while back. However, it is cinguar,l and it is probably like three years old.
Now, I do not really care about not having a SIM card, I am just wondering if they would be able to activate the phone

you can use the old phone but for you to call you would need the sim card

So sadly my phone suffered water damage. In fear of this happing, I bought a crappy old phone a while back. However, it is cinguar,l and it is probably like three years old.
Now, I do not really care about not having a SIM card, I am just wondering if they would be able to activate the phone

HI no you can't use your AT&T sim in the old phone until you unlock it from cingular network ...You can easily get the phone unlocked using sites like Unlocking4Free.com here they will generate network unlock code for some older mobile models at free of cost .Else if you want to unlock some other new model phones .Then visit sites like MobileUnlockSolutions.com they are providing unlock code for all model phones at reliable cost .After unlocking the phone you can freely use it with any GSM sim ...

Back