Can I get AIDS from swimming in a pool with negroes?

haha you have got AIDS!!! Haha you have no penis you assholl fuck you. Fuck your ugly mother the hoer! STFU SON OF A BITCH

I am a doctor of Holland and I know sure you've got aids!

What the difference between a negro and a pizza?

A pizza cab feed a family of 3!

:) LOL!!!!!!!!!

nah. not unless they were all gay. You can only get aids from homos

There is no black and white , all of us are humains and deserves to live but stupid people like u must die .... ! i'm white and proud to say.We should not use these type of language against any type of people and don't try to think in that way either.

hahahaha, you are telling him ignorant and telling him to go to school and your the one that supposed to to back to school to learn how to spell.

dumb ass people, no one bitch fuck a monkey or no bullshit that yha are saying its true. The government came up with the virus HIV to try to slow the over population, they even have the fucking cure for that shit !!!!

I am an African American and this made me literally cry.. You bastard son of a bitch.. I hope you get talked down to and stepped on in a fuckin riot.. Stop stero typin us you ugly whore.. We never did shit to you.. Your ancestors murdered mine stupid bitch.. When will some of us wake the fuck up and see we need to shut the fuck up and get along!!!

i have aids because 4 black dudes came in my house and broke all my stuff and than they raped me :'(

Dear Racist Idiot

No, you do not have AIDs. It is a sexually transmitted disease, not pool transmitted. African Americans do not have HIVs because they are black. You got some pool water in your eyes. It should go away in a day at the most. If it does not, you have pink eye.

You deserve it!

I'm 12, and my penis is about 2 inches when not erect, but depending on how aroused I am, my erect penis size can range from 4-5 inches.

LISTEN BITCH. ALL YA RACIST LITTLE PUSSY ASS WHITE BITCHES BETTER SHUT THE FUCK UP YA JUST MADD CUZ YA NOT EBONY YA SOME PALE ASS WHORES ND I REGISTERED ALL YA COMPUTERS SO I KNOW WHERE ALL YA LIVE AND LOOK LIKE AND I KNOW YA FAMILIES ND I CAN GO TO YOUR HOUSE ND BEAT YOUR WHITE ASS UP YOU AND YA KIDS. RACIST ASS WHITE BITCHES BUT I KNOW THAT IN THE INSIDE ALL YA WANT IS SOME BIG ASS BLACK COCK DRILLING YOUR WHITE DIRTY SAGGY PUSSY. YA BITCHESSS

fucker

you fucking racist sun of a banshee
i'm 13 years old and i'm a brony (fan of my little pony)
just like 3 other guys in class so are you racist on me
conclusion you must not be so racist
BETTER KNOWN AS FUCK YOU

BITCH

we should eat fresh and sensible food and vegetables,
which makes us healthier and also doing exercise....

yes you can, apparently your lucky if you don't get stabbed, if you have fried chicken or drugs FUCKING DROP THAT SHIT AND RUN. they will rape you to get that from you!

Back