bittorrent / utorrent?

deadman649

Mar 27, 2008
ok im having a connection problem i have two computers. ok on my alienware aruora i get download speeds of no more then like 50kB/s now on my laptop alienware m11x i can get 800kB/s anyone know how to fix me problem and no i dnt have them running at the same time
also sometimes i wont have the other computer on and also i have messed with the setting in utorrent and nothing
on the aroura download rate is at 0

Check both of your computers on this:
1- Open Bittorrent;
2- On the Bandwith Panel, check your Maximum Download rate. 0 stands for unlimited. 1 stands for one kbs.

First thing is first, use uTorrent. and for the speeds, ehhh, Probably your connection, if your computers are running on the same connection, and one is still slower than the other? It might be the torrent you're trying to download, some torrents have less people downloading them, making for a faster download, sometimes like games in the top 5 on piratebay, wow you'll be sitting there all night no matter what your connection speed. If this doesn't help, take a look at this video, it could get you around 200kb's faster? Mabye even more..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECZ-JJZs_P8&feature=fvst

Back