Americans; if 9/11 was'nt a conspiracy plan by the US govermnment? ?

superlsexy

Jan 21, 2009
then how could all them bombs of been planted inside the buildings before the plane attacks? only intelligent people may answer this please!!
I mean Bin Laden and all his 20sum terrorists could not of planneed all that, but an American government could!!! People who say it was'nt an inside job are brainless!!!

Maybe we should agree to disagree with this topic. The liberals are never going to give up on why it was planned and the conservatives are never going to be able to convince them that it wasn't planned. It's an ongoing topic that will never get solved. It happened and 1000's of people died. Let it rest.

wow, 300 million stupid americans --and then there is you, the know-it-all. History has already shown bush had his eye on iraq even before 9/11--and he used that event as an excuse to invade. It (9/11 and bomb planting) wasn't a government conspiracy, but then, it's difficult to discuss logic with illogical people.

I agree. There are many unanswered questions about 9/11. I believe that a covert group within the US conspired with the terrorists. Flammable materials were planted before the planes hit. I will not stop until I get the truth. Thank you and so long from my home here at the Charvon Mental Hospital in Illinois.

Ok so if it was our government then please tell me why a majority of the people think giving the government more control over our country, lives, money etc... is a good thing.. We certainly wouldn't be in this mess now if everything was put to a real vote not a bunch of crooked senators and congressman doing what is best to help them line their pockets...

Why would Bin Laden have admitted to something that he didn't do, knowing it was going to cause more of his precious soil to be occupied by American forces? That's why Bin Laden didn't like us in the first place, because of the Gulf War, he felt we were violating his "holy land". There were no bombs inside the building, the explosion was from the planes that were full of fuel. You are brainless if you believe it was an inside job. What would the motivation be for the government to do something like that anyways?

The Twin Towers were built in a "tube in a tube" (unique to the towers) way to allow maximum floor space that why they collapsed inwards and fell the way it did, tower 7 had a parts of the towers falling on top of it, the weight from the tower above also had an effect on the Towers collapsing not just the heat also consider it had a "Fu*king plane flown through it", jets weren't scrambles as at any moment in America there are thousands of planes overhead and you can't keep track of them all at the same time which delayed it and the Air force were on a training exercise, their was a huge fire blazing don't believe the out-takes which deliberately make it sound like a small fire.
It was an intelligence failure and as for the brief sent to George Bush warning him of the attacks, do you know what it said "Terrorists plan to attack in America" (Narrows it down doesn't it)

The Twin Towers were built in a "tube in a tube" (unique to the towers) way to allow maximum floor space that why they collapsed inwards and fell the way it did, tower 7 had a parts of the towers falling on top of it, the weight from the tower above also had an effect on the Towers collapsing not just the heat also consider it had a "Fu*king plane flown through it", jets weren't scrambles as at any moment in America there are thousands of planes overhead and you can't keep track of them all at the same time which delayed it and the Air force were on a training exercise, their was a huge fire blazing don't believe the out-takes which deliberately make it sound like a small fire.
It was an intelligence failure and as for the brief sent to George Bush warning him of the attacks, do you know what it said "Terrorists plan to attack in America" (Narrows it down doesn't it)

Back