A detailed collection of all HD Video camcorders and recorders

yangyang123

Jan 4, 2011
beijing
Good News for JVC, Panasonic, Sony, Canon, Flip Camcorders Fans. The iCoolsoft multimedia solution including AVCHD/MTS/M2TS/TOD/MOD/Flip Converter is 20% off from Dec.12.2010 till Jun.20.2011. And you can save at most $7 to get these solution for either Windows or Mac version. The iCoolsoft HD Camcorder Converter can deal with HD(AVCHD) shootings by all the popular camcorders like JVC Everio GZ-HM320, JVC GZ-MG555(.mod), JVC GZ-HD6(.tod), Sony HDR-CX110, Flip MinoHD/UltraHD/SlideHD, etc. With which, you can convert your camcorder shooting movies to the recognizable format for editing on CyberLink PowerDirector, Corel VideoStudio Pro X3, Adobe Premiere Elements, MAGIX Movie Edit Pro VideoPad, Pinnacle Studio HD, Roxio Creator, Sony Vegas Movie Studio Platinum, ShowBiz DVD, Corel DVD Movie Factory and so on.

The most feature with Camcorders Converter is easy to use and handle, with it you can:

1. Convert camcorders shooting formats like MTS, M2TS, TOD, MOD, MP4, etc. to popular videos in perfect audio and video synchronization;

2. Rich optimal preset formats for all the popular portable devices like iPad, iPhone, iPod, Gphone, Blackberry, PS3, Xbox, PSP, Wii, DV, etc;

3. Trim, crop, text/ image/ video watermark/ visual effects/ Volume, de-interlace facility;

4. Intuitive interface, batch conversion and multi-thread processing ability.

Known as the Victor Company in Japan, JVC has been manufacturing camcorders for many years. With their Everio line of camcorders, the company has focused on building affordable mid-range and high-end models. Recently, JVC has also launched its Picsio line of ultracompact camcorders. For using your JVC camcorder more effectively, here we recommend some practical camcorder converting software for you.

jvc-gz-mg555.gif

JVC HD Camcorder Converters, all JVC camcorders format supported(.mts/.m2ts, .mod, .tod, .mov), including the latest GC-WP10, GC-FM2

My JVC Everio camera GZ-HM320 shoot at full HD (1920×1080) in MTS format, which are not handled very well by Adobe Premiere. I’m considering about whether I should buy a MTS converter or should I seek another way for successfully loading and playing back the AVCHD footage in Premiere, for example upgrade premiere pro maybe. Before I hustle to spend dozens of bulks on the upgrade, I tried several MTS converters from Google search and quite impressed the performance by this iCoolsoft MTS/M2TS Converter which is also recommended in a blog. It’s evidently hands down better than many other competitive applications in the market, especially for HD output quality. Considered about its affordable price, I bought the converting tool and I’m happy ever after.

Panasonic HD Camcorder Converters, dealing with Panasonic .mts/.mod camcorders as well as the pocket camera like HDC-SDX1H, HM-TA1 series

panasonic-sdr-h40.gif

1. Editing Panasonic AVCHD, DV, MOD, etc Video on Wins o
r Mac may make you feel painful, despairing, AVCHD, DV, MOD, etc can not upload to your expensive editor, so how to deal with it? Here you will find the solution.
2. Need enjoy Family/Holiday Videos via HDTV, WDTV, Apple TV, Xbox 360? Wedding Videos via HTPC, LCD Projector? Documentary/Travel Recordings via Upnp, DLNA, HDI Dune etc? Everything is possible here.
3. Play the Family videos, Documentary, Wedding videos etc recorded by your Canon AVCHD, DV Camcorders on iPad, iPhone 4, iPod, Archos, Android Phones, etc with ease.
4. If you want to upload and share your recorded Promo Video, Ballet Course, Demo Shows, etc in AVCHD, DV, MOD, etc formats on your own Websites, YouTube, MotionBox, or Myspace, etc, you need convert first. So just convert to get the suitable format with highest quality here.
5. Maybe you just want to convert AVCHD MTS/M2TS, DV, MOD, etc video to AVI, MOV, MKV, MP4, MPEG, WMV, VOB, etc and don’t want to loss quality. The part could give you the best ways.

Sony has camcorders in virtually every category: ultracompact, high-end, mid-range, pro, and even video-capable DSLRs. Most Sony camcorders utilize touchscreen LCDs and feature simple designs and consumer-friendly features.

Sony HD Camcorder Converters, supporting popular Sony camcorders, even for the newest Sony Bloggie Camera:MHS-PM5/CM5

sony-bloggie-pm5-cm5.gif

I have the free version of TVersity as the media server software on my Windows 7 PC, and a PayStation 3 hooked to Samsung HDTV. I am happy to know that the videos could be streamed from PC over Ethernet to watching on a HDTV. However, when I would like watch the AVCHD .m2ts files, which are recorded by my new Sony HDR-CX110, I could not AVCHD video (.mts files) using Tversity, as the .m2ts files does not show up on Tversity.

After googling, I got to know that the supposed supported formats by TVersity include WMV, AVI, MOV, RMVB, FLAC, FLV, MKV,MPG, but the native support to AVCHD is not stable. I was recommended to convert AVCHD .m2ts files to WMV or MOV for streaming from TVersity to PS3 for HDTV. iCoolsoft MTS Converter is the recommended tool to make the Sony HDR-CX110 HD videos compatible with TVersity.

For those who have similar problem streaming AVCHD videos to Tversity like me, you can follow the form and guide below to convert AVCHD to Tversity formats.

canon_fs100_1.gif

Canon has been a major force in the camcorder industry for quite some time. The company tends to put most of their focus on high-end consumer products and video-capable DSLRs, but they have yet to enter the ultracompact camcorder market. Canon is also known for offering multiple frame rates and external mic jacks on all of its camcorders.
Canon AVCHD MTS/M2TS Joiner

Canon HD Camcorder Converters, converting and simply edit Canon AVCHD(MTS/M2TS) camcorders as well as Canon FS100(.mod)

Are you still looking for an easy-to-use AVCHD joiner? Some converter would provide .mts or .m2ts output with decoding and encoding. However, the compression progress will take a long time. The fastest way to merge and join AVCHD files into a single AVCHD file would be the one that does not require recompression.
iCoolsoft MTS Converter provides the express way to join MTS/M2TS sequences with the same format and recording mode. No conversion is needed for the lossless output, and the speed is super fast.

The AVCHD sequences with the same video formats require the video are shot with the same codec, frame rate and size, aspect ratio, sample rate and channels. Actually, if you use the same recording mode on the camcorder like the 1080/60p, the videos will be recognized as a sequence.

flip-video-camcorder.gif

Flip Video has only been around for a few years, but in that span they have made an astonishing impact on the camcorder market. The core concept is simple: make the camcorder experience as simple as possible. Flip camcorders offer virtually no manual controls, store all video on internal memory, and feature a distinctive flip-out USB. Flip Video, which is now owned by Cisco, is the #1 retailer of ultracompact camcorders and has been since their debut in 2007.

Flip Video Converters, dealing with .mp4 HD files recorded by Flip MinoHD/UltraHD/SlideHD.

The Flip SlideHD (MSRP $279) is the newest member of Pure Digital’s burgeoning family of ultracompact camcorders. From a performance perspective, the SlideHD doesn’t offer much of an improvement over previous models—but the camcorder features an innovative playback interface and a new slideable LCD touchscreen that really give the SlideHD some unique characteristics. Our testing showed the Flip SlideHD offered a significant improvement over the Flip MinoHD when it came to video performance. The SlideHD doesn’t have any additional settings or modes—everything is still bare-bones recording—but its auto white balance and exposure gave us better results than previous models.
Other links: HD Video Converter, HD Converter for Mac, AVCHD Video Converter, AVCHD Converter for Mac,MTS Converter for Mac, MTS Converter

Back