2007 BMW 335i OR 2011 Prem. Mustang v6 OR 2008 Infiniti G37 Coupe?

Sam

May 13, 2008
So I'm deciding between these 3 cars for my car when I graduate this year. Looking to spend in the 20-22k range, keeping in mind that I still have 6 months for cars to depreciate a bit more.

I think I could probably get the 2011 v6 mustang premium for the least amount. I could probably find one under 20k honestly. It has the best gas mileage of the group, and it would be the newest. But mustangs are so common, and it IS the slowest of the group... 0-60 6.0 (with automatic)

BMW 335i... If I were rich, I would buy this new. But I'm not :D The car's definitely a beast. 0-60 4.7 ish. I LOVE the look of the front of the car. Side and back are alright. It's a beamer... badge. However, this car would be the oldest and have the most miles on it. I've heard BMWs cost a lot to maintain, but I don't really know "how much" is. It's a BMW though :( But I might have to get a sedan instead of a coupe for cost reasons.

Then there's the g37, which seems to be in the middle. It's not common like the mustang, it's a bit faster. I like the inside a lot. I've never gotten to see a coupe up close for too long in person, but I do like its styling for sure. It gets the worst mpg at around 17/24 but that's not too bad. It has the 5AT though..

So what are your thoughts? Basically the mustang seems like the ideal option. Newest, cheapest, best mpg, least miles. But the BMW... It's a 3 series. But it would be the oldest, most miles, and probably the most expensive (To buy and maintain). g37 seems like a compromise between the 2, but I'm not so sold on it compared to the others.

um definitely not a mustang v6 because that's not a real mustang unless its a v8 and preferably manual, infinities are really nice, but i prefer BMW's. Also, its should probably be stick shift because stick shift is the only way to drive a car.

I have to agree with Paul, a V6 Mustang is a shame to have (no offense owners), if what you look is performance, you can use a car performance simulator to virtually have any car you like and run tests to find out how they perform, you can even do mods to see improvement, try at http://www.nxgtrsim.tk

Back