JohnnyEdwards

Jun 28, 2012
USA
20% off Blu-ray to iPad 3-Downlaod/Copy Blu-ray movies to New iPad 3

Hot News: Pavtube Studio is offering 2012 Euro Cup Special Offer, Never miss the chance to get Pavtube 20% UEFA Euro Coupon Codes. The most popular software Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper, HD Video Converter, Video Converter, MXF Converter (Windows and Mac)tools is at 20% discount during 2012 UEFA euro championship (Deadline: July 23, 2012).

With the New iPad 3, Apple has decided the time is ripe for a brighter, sharper screen with a much higher resolution 2,048 x 1,536, and the impact is clear to see. The Retina screen is stunning for enjoying HD even Full-HD movies. However, the new iPad 3 doesn't have a drive for Blu-ray (or DVD) playback. Depite lack of offical support, we can transfer Blu-ray movies to the new iPad 3 for smoothly playing along with some help from the third–party software. If you have got a collection of Blu-rays and not about to pay pay iTunes' ridiculous prices to watch movies and TV shows you already own on Blu-ray, follow the guide below to learn how to shrink Blu-ray movies for New iPad 3.

To be honest, the ideal Blu-ray to iPad 3 Converter packs good, clear interface and it is easy to use. The key for me was speed. Based on NVIDIA CUDA and ATI Stream (AMD APP) acceleration technologies, the program is much fater than other software tried at converting. Besides, you can crop the black bars, add special video effects, split or merge videos, etc. as you like with the built-in editor. I have used the software for ripping files from DVD & BD to iPad 3 and the playback of the converted videos on the new iPad is as decent as possible as original. Below I'm sharing my experience to those who feel like copying Blu-ray to the new Apple iPad Tablet.

How do I rip Blu-ray, Blu-ray ISO movies to the new iPad 3 with 1080p full-hd quality?

Note: For Windows users, just follow the detailed guide to finish your work about ripping Blu-ray to iPad 3. For Mac users, you can get the Blu-ray to iPad 3 Ripper for Mac to finish your work on Mac OS X Snow Leopard, Mac OS X Mountain Lion etc.

Step 1. Assuming you have downloaded the top New iPad 3 Blu-ray Ripper to your PC, the first step is run the program and load your Blu-ray movies files.

Note: The BD Ripper not only can rip BDs directly from Blu-ray Disc, Blu-ray Folder and Blu-ray ISO file, but also can rip DVDs from DVD disc, DVD Folder, DVD IFO File, and DVD ISO Image File. So you can take it as a Blu-ray/DVD Converter for new iPad 3.

Step 2. Choose iPad 3 HD formats. Click on "Format" drop-down list, you will find iPad 3 presets in "iPad" category as follows (to get new iPad 3 profile, you need to download a patch). Full HD profile will give you 1080p effect, while the size of the converted file is larger. HD profile will supply the 720p effect. just according to your need to select the suitable one. The result videos of the Full HD preset works for new iPad 3 in full-hd 1080p and quality now is very good.

Tips: Below is the best format settings for the new iPad 3 per my experience, you can take it as reference:

Video
Codec- H.264
Resolution- 1920×1080 (Full HD)
Bitrate- 4000 ~ 5000k bps (8000kbps for new Apple TV streaming Blu-ray rips)
Framerate- 24fps

Audio
Codec- AAC
Sampling rate- 48khz
Bitrate- 128kbps
Channel- stereo

Step 3. After the above steps, click on the "Convert" button to start rip Blu-ray for new iPad 3. Then go get a cup of coffee (conversion takes some time).

Step 4. When the conversion complets, you can transfer the result videos to new iPad 3 via iTunes, here's the way to go:

1) Launch the iTunes and connect iPad 3 to PC.

2) Choose "File – > Add File to Library…"

3) Drag the .mp4 file you want to the iPad icon.

So there you have it. Now you are free to Downlaod/Copy 1080p Blu-ray movies to new iPad 3 anytime and everywhere as you like. Enjoy.

Back