Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Movie is .dvdrip.xvid-kna.avi cant watch?

I have a movie on my computer, that has that tag on it, it won't let me put it on iTunes or watch it in any way... any help? Do I need to convert it somehow? Cause I really want it on my ipod

Downloads
    Uploads
    I really like the VLC Media player. It plays every video file format I've tried.

Downloads
    Uploads
    .AVI is the file format. DVDRip just means that it's DVD quality and copied from a DVD. The xvid-kna are just tags that are often on pirated movies.

Seeing it's a .AVI, which is the standard video media file format, any media playing software should work. Such as Windows Media Player or VLC media player.

You should just be able to double click it and it will start playing with whatever is the default media playing software on your computer.

If you want it on your iPod, you might have to convert it to MP4 using a program, I don't think iPod supports .AVI files.